Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xp Key Generator Help...

exactly!
    run it from the command prompt and see what kind of output it gives you. If you get an error like: this program can not fit into memory, then you got an incomplete or bad file.

it's an iso

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by exactly!@15 July 2003 - 01:38
    run it from the command prompt and see what kind of output it gives you. If you get an error like: this program can not fit into memory, then you got an incomplete or bad file.

it's an iso
    When did he say that?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Originally posted by clocker@14 July 2003 - 21:23
    Izagaia,

Did my solution not work out for you?
    Actually...

the responses from users here are what has made the most sense to me so far.

Right now, I currently have XP pro (build2600) already in my possession. And it will install perfectly provided that I had obtained a working key or other method for activation. It is just that none of the cracks or key generators that had been bundled with it worked for me until I decided to post here. The two corporate versions of XP that I downloaded as well, do not seem to want to run. Or at least I do not currently have the knowledge to get them to run as they should. The prompt screen blinks on then off so rapidly that there is nothing to input from.

So for now, I am going with the path of least resistance. I have a working key and I was able to install XP pro flawlessly. And I appreciate getting that key very much. I have already reformatted, installed XP pro and updated completely since yesterday.

Yet I have also talked with a relative on mine who works with a company that has a MCSE on staff. They are good friends and he burns corporate software for her all the time to use on her own home system. So I should be landing a reliable copy of my own sometime in the near future. And if playing around with activating it is even alittle necessary, then I have the means to do so.

Thanks for all the help and responses from everybody. It helped me out tremendously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12