Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand New Music Site Looking for Members - 100GB Upload Credit for 1st 100 users!

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    lol
    maybe it's the site that the cops made oink show them how to make.
    paranoid?
    I kid, i kid.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by moffe View Post
    wow, that script sure sucks! Pretty sure you wont have a bright future in sight - unless you run it off some proper script :-)
    can you be a tad more specific? the admin is very open to recommendations so if you can give some constructive advice it would be appreciated.

in any case admin has put up a poll asking users to vote which script they prefer, so if youre a member you can vote for what you like.

ALL members are encouraged to vote to help make it a better site!
    Last edited by james99; 10-25-2007 at 01:49 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    The design keeps me out of that site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Jaggster's Avatar Poster
    Ok, u need specifics? Then why the hell is it made like a forum!?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    whats wrong with a forum layout having torrent files as attachments?

and you didnt really provide specifics, you simply asked another question.

while it did seem strange at first, i'm getting used to the layout fairly quickly but if other people don't like it, admin will change it. he already has an alternative prepared

edit: 43 spots left for the 100gb deal
    Last edited by james99; 10-25-2007 at 02:06 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Jaggster's Avatar Poster
    Well i think most people are not used to forum layouts, you should make something original, currently it looks like all the forums in the world and imo its not appropriate for a tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Jaggster, your input is greatly appreciated!

Admin is currently considering a switch to a non-forum format to better suit users needs. I'll let you know what he decides.

However the offer still stands, first 100 users will still get 100gb upload credit after seeding 2gb whether the layout of the site changes or not (looks like it will be a switch to a really nice torrent interface).

edit: 35 spots left now.
    Last edited by james99; 10-25-2007 at 04:03 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Most of the links don't even work for me. Not sure if it's just me or the site.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    briand5379:

At the moment site is going through a transition to a much better layout (thanks to input of some members), and its very close to being ready. All users info will be saved so that credits can be transferred properly to all members who have upload/download stats. That includes the first 100 members of course.

In the meantime, there could be intermittent downtime but don't worry, within 24 hours the brand new layout should be ready and the transition should be very smooth and fast

btw, only 12 spots left now!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast