Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Brand New Music Site Looking for Members - 100GB Upload Credit for 1st 100 users!

You guys are still going on about this tracker huh. I personally didn't care for the set up just based on the opening look. I suppose it works for some just not for me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post
    james, you stated a couple posts back you'd not waste any more time defending yourself or the site (er, twice actually), yet you proceed to throw up half a dozen or more paragraphs doing just that.

Could we ask you either let it go and leave it alone, or just stear clear entirely please?
    don't worry, i've said all i had to say with regards to defending the site from baseless and ridiculous accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    You guys are still going on about this tracker huh. I personally didn't care for the set up just based on the opening look. I suppose it works for some just not for me.
    sorry about the arguments, i just wasn't expecting such vicious and groundless attacks from the users here so i had to clarify the situation. it actually made me feel lots of compassion for all the others out there struggling to open a new site (which is hard enough) having these crazy strangers attack something they know nothing about.

with regards to the layout, its about to undertake a MASSIVE "redecoration" in a matter of hours. the site wont look anything like it looks now (completely different code).

its up to you if you wanna stick around but as soon as new layout is up, there will be lots more new music added. i've seen the layout and i must say its very nice and user-friendly. hopefully you'll take the time to judge for yourself.

either way, thanks for stopping by and checking it out!

ps: just imagine that what you saw was a beta version and the final one will be up in a few hours
    Last edited by james99; 10-26-2007 at 09:54 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you just dont understand what it means when someone is registering into a new tracker. You havent bee here long enough, such information in irresponsible hands only results in cases like scn.. oh wait u havent even heard of that before. As an fst user I feel it to make the people aware not to join new trackers without credibility. And its not ad homeim attacks ... I was just showing people u were new and had no credibility, against an older user :/ So just take your silly ass bullshit somewhere else and leave these ppl alone

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Why don't you guys just leave the topic alone instead of going back and forth. If people have questions they can post them.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Looks like it will be an interesting site, best of luck! Implementing a more user-friendly (and more common) style (akin to most trackers now...TL/ScT/BitMeTV) would definitely help the tracker become more usable.

ps- ne slushiy etix idiotov. vsego dobrovo

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456