Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brand New Music Site Looking for Members - 100GB Upload Credit for 1st 100 users!

Quote Originally Posted by p1r4t3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by james99 View Post
    Well, I think its great, youre free to disagree. I've known the admin a little longer than you so you wont be changing my mind.

And yeah, I'm sure the MPAA picked Ukraine, because USA and Russia have such great relations and agree completely on copyright laws! Oh wait, they dont...

Your whole post actually can be applied to ANY tracker that opened and was only on its 3rd day of functioning. Easy to attack the new smaller sites but I'm sure 99% of these bashers are affiliated with competing sites so dont worry, I understand your motives

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, I dont care what you think.

U think someone is even trying to compete with you? Your so called lame site,which has/had a so called forum code, not even a proper tracker code. You are simply trying to scam n00b users at fst to joining into ur site. Even if an older user were to join, it would prolly be in the hopes of being made staff, I am sure your moderator/fls thread is prolly full now.

But thats beside the point. I am not if u notice , running another lame competitor site. In fact I am not running any torrent site at all. Just trying to make users aware the consequences of joining new sites, which do not have any guarantee of safeety at all.

+ your post says it all. All your music is uploaded by 1 user only. Before starting a site, the staff make sure they have their quota of uploaders, which makes it obvious that u r still only a kid, prolly trying to cash in from that 180000 user base that went out from oink. Further looking a media-defender scam, I am certain that those lowly bastards can swoop to any lengths to catch people at bittorrent, and you can be one of them.
    its NOT my site and i'm not affiliated with it, other than helping translate the Admins words. hopefully you can improve your reading skills before your next reply.

and because its not my site, i refuse to waste more time defending myself or the site.

you dont like it, well its good that youre not joining then. the first 100 members will surely be happy, whether you like it or not, and whether you try to scare new users (while claiming to "protect" them) or not.

and yes, i think no matter what the size of the site, almost all (if not all) admins of music trackers DO NOT want to lose members to other sites. you can deny it all you want. and you claiming not to represent a torrent site could be a lie as easily as anything i've posted so your argument is moot. nice try, though!

and i didnt say all music is uploaded by 1 guy, i said over 50gb was posted by one guy. once again please learn to read. thanx!

and i like your logic. new site=scam. nice!
    Last edited by james99; 10-26-2007 at 02:58 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    for all I know, you could actually be the admin of the site, who knows. on those lines, your entire thread is mooted, u r prolly just leading ppl into a trap... who knows whos behind that screen..

OR who knows u could be one of the mpaa etc shit bastards, only god knows how many names they have these days. 50gb music uploaded by one guy means that they have some intent on it.

just read back and ppl think ur site is shit. Also good luck with a shitty site though... I just read the mpaa people dont know how to code, for more info read the oink fiasco.

If I were running a site, I would be making a post about it here... no? again learn to read ........-

finally, new site != scum. new site tryin to get more ppl by puttinh lame schemes at fst=scum (prolly worse)

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, <----- what does that mean to u? do u need to go back to basic english tutorials? or maybe u just cant read :/
    Last edited by p1r4t3; 10-26-2007 at 03:29 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Well, one has to be careful today, so all this pessimism is healthy because it produces important answers. I personally think that the Ukraine is an interesting choice of location for this tracker because there have been quite a few protests from copyright owners in the past. It's no wonder, I read a few months back that the piracy level in that country is about 90%.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by p1r4t3 View Post
    for all I know, you could actually be the admin of the site, who knows. on those lines, your entire thread is mooted, u r prolly just leading ppl into a trap... who knows whos behind that screen..

OR who knows u could be one of the mpaa etc shit bastards, only god knows how many names they have these days. 50gb music uploaded by one guy means that they have some intent on it.

just read back and ppl think ur site is shit. Also good luck with a shitty site though... I just read the mpaa people dont know how to code, for more info read the oink fiasco.

If I were running a site, I would be making a post about it here... no? again learn to read ........-

finally, new site != scum. new site tryin to get more ppl by puttinh lame schemes at fst=scum (prolly worse)

And having 50+gb of new music available and seeded in just 3 days all posted by just one guy is pretty damn good, <----- what does that mean to u? do u need to go back to basic english tutorials? or maybe u just cant read :/
    or maybe i'm jesus christ and YOURE the admin of the site!

your site sux ass!

and for the record, EVERY thread here is a trap! so you better get the f out fast!! MPAA hunters already know your identity theyre just waiting for the right time to strike! most importantly KEEP THE TIN FOIL HAT ON AT ALL TIMES! its your only hope now.

i'm done with this, i have NOTHING invested in the site, and pointless arguments are NOT a hobby of mine, though its seems to be what you're best at (even though you end up losing the arguments).

I just wanted to help someone with translating, i didn't sign up for this shit. Keep up the bashing! It'll get you far in life, you can count on it.

True music lovers dont have your stupid attitude so I'm glad you think the site is a scam. Good riddance

I'll post maybe a few more updates here then I'm done. And bashers will just be ignored from now on. Simply too many idiots out there for me to waste time addressing each one.

The truth is, intelligent members (the kind that dont get brainwashed by media) will see the truth here and can make their own choice who to believe. I will provide site updates and thats all, no more of these bs arguments.

From your posts its obvious youre upset that Admin decided to give away 100gb of upload credit to some users (you're too greedy to give your site users free credit i'm sure) and that's you whole basis for attack. Extremely pathetic, but not unexpected. I was right all along, you are a scared competitor

And you have good reason to be worried, keep up the panic! Its very entertaining
    Last edited by james99; 10-26-2007 at 04:20 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Ouchie....I second that thought...

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you dont seem to have answered any of my questions satisfactorily, and just seem to be beating around the bush counter accusing me. I have done what I could to make fst users aware, now its their choice ..

competition.... keep wondering LOL. If I ever had a site ofmy own, u sure wouldnt get an invite..sucker

ALso I dont have time for losers who beg around for vipmusic and 120 gig buffered puretna accounts, and what not.. rofl

++ I dont see this as losing/winning an argument. I see it as a way to make fst users aware of scams
    Last edited by p1r4t3; 10-26-2007 at 07:38 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    since you lost the argument, you resort to ad-hominem attacks.

typical.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    james, you stated a couple posts back you'd not waste any more time defending yourself or the site (er, twice actually), yet you proceed to throw up half a dozen or more paragraphs doing just that.

Could we ask you either let it go and leave it alone, or just stear clear entirely please?

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Edit: (Holy forum burp Batman!)
    Last edited by kaoblanco; 10-26-2007 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Forum burp multipost

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    (multipost edit)
    Last edited by kaoblanco; 10-26-2007 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Forum burp multipost

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast