Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand New Music Site Looking for Members - 100GB Upload Credit for 1st 100 users!

Arrow

Greetings to all torrent users!

After talking to the admin of the site, I just wanted to let you guys know that a great new music tracker just opened a few days ago. The admin is generously giving the first 100 people who register 100GB of upload credit! That's a LOT of free music! The only stipulation is that you get the credit AFTER you seed/upload at least 2GB (the site needs seeders right now). All things considered, that's a pretty damn good deal!

At the moment the site has many October releases and there are daily packs being posted that are sorted by genre. Right now most of the releases are electronic/trance/house/techno but the site is very new and soon it will have all genres available. All members are encouraged to post their own music and you can upload scene releases or non-scene, both are accepted (and will be in separate sections).

This site has a LOT of potential so I hope you guys stop by and join as the more members the site gets, the more music there will be on the site, and better speeds. The site has only new releases right now but old releases will soon be available on the site as well.

And even if you're not one of those lucky enough to get the free 100GB upload credit, since the site allows you to upload almost anything (scene/non-scene/new/old/any genre), ratio really shouldn't be a problem!

I'm in contact with the admin right now so if you guys have any questions let me know and I'll try to get the answer for you.

And don't worry, this site will never have the same fate as OiNK, as its hosted in a lovely country called Ukraine

Btw, at the time I write this message, the site already has 41 registered users, so there are 59 spots left for the 100GB credit. I think those spots will disappear quickly so whether you're just a music lover or an ex-oink member looking for a great new site stop by and join the fun!

Come to: http://tracker.yourdaysource.info/

Final edit: Sorry, but site now has 100+ members now so the 100gb offer is null now. All who registered in time will get what they were promised but others are still encouraged to join to help this site grow. Who knows, maybe there will be more benefits coming to the other users (those who joined after the first 100), its up to the Admin. To all who stopped by to check out the site and left CONSTRUCTIVE comments: Thanks for your help! It is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by james99; 10-26-2007 at 04:32 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    * NOTE: U must at least 2GB already seeded

crap I won`t get those 100gbs

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedZedZed View Post

why not?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ZedZedZed's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by james99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedZedZed View Post

why not?
    2gbs are way too much for me

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    very slow internet? sorry to hear that, but that shouldn't stop you from joining. the 100GB is just a nice bonus, but not a requirement at all. as long as you can seed what you download its all good

and maybe in a few months (or years! heh) depending on your speed, you'll get the 100gb!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Rin's Avatar Si vis pacem, P.B.
    the first 100 users implying theres not really anyone there leechers or otherwise, which means ur gonna have one hell of a time trying to upload 2gbs worth of music. gl with the site i personally wont be joining .

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    the site is up for like 3 days, what do you expect? how many users did oink have on its 3rd day?

and theres over 50gb of music there already, with the all the new members, seeding wont be a problem.

thanks anyways

edit: btw, theres ALREADY a few members who uploaded over 2gb and the site just went up, so i cant say i agree with you.
    Last edited by james99; 10-25-2007 at 01:10 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Jaggster's Avatar Poster
    nvm
    Last edited by Jaggster; 10-26-2007 at 03:04 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I wait out - neither in a hurry, nor so desperate. Lot of stuff to listen to.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Here to please BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    wow, that script sure sucks! Pretty sure you wont have a bright future in sight - unless you run it off some proper script :-)

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast