Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fair exchange? for SCT

I can give RevTT account 350g (approximate) buffer for SCT invite. I have buffered with lot of time and effort, hope it is fair. Please PM if acceptable. Will use Middleman.

Later addition: I can add DS fresh account also, so also FB fresh account. Hope its ok.
    Last edited by appyton; 10-25-2007 at 10:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    fulu's Avatar Capo Dei Capi BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    fair?? i say no way. But good luck. Hope you get one for free instead of trading

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by fulu View Post
    fair?? i say no way. But good luck. Hope you get one for free instead of trading
    Hope so and thank you. To buffer it more, it will take a lot of time, so I am hoping this will work.
    Many people have asked for free invites and some have been successful. If somebody can offer it free, that will be great. But I wanted a chance to be fair. As they say..you reap what you sow...spent effort buffering RevTT a/c so that I can hope to get SCT.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Yes its fair.. You have 350GB of free download.. But I dont think you gonna get it because everyone are into these stupid levels

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks!! I can add DS a/c with this offer

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    LOL you spent "so much time and effort" Yesterday I got 300gb on 1 torrent a revtt lol. In 20 hours on a vect seedbox. IN case u were wondering it was Jericho

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by PoOki View Post
    Yes its fair.. You have 350GB of free download.. But I dont think you gonna get it because everyone are into these stupid levels
    +1

Its totally fair deal... Buffering 350G is not a joke...besides Revtt is a decent tracker..

But i would advice not to pin any hopes on this trade...
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by zaa730 View Post
    LOL you spent "so much time and effort" Yesterday I got 300gb on 1 torrent a revtt lol. In 20 hours on a vect seedbox. IN case u were wondering it was Jericho
    Seedbox = SCT invite = $$
    If I had the $$, then it would have been easy
    Also I believe in file sharing has to be free
    So effort was put into buffering the RevTT a/c for this purpose hoping somebody would make the deal

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    TBH the time you used in buffering that revtt is probably worth more money than the seedbox would have costed

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I buffered it with my adsl connection, the computer is on all the time, have decent upload speeds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast