....and we need something that we can put big items in so what do you think about the Chrysler Aspen?
1. I carry kids around a decent amount.
2. I go on long trips a decent amount.
3. I wouldn't be driving this in the city.
4. I'd be putting large items in it verrrrry often.
5. I get a $3600 discount through my job.
6. Chrysler is offering 0% financing through the end of the month.
7. It has some nice luxury features.
8. Wifey's vehicle is toast so I need another anyway.
It has many things standard but the options I wanted are:
Heated front and second row seats - $500
Power sunroof - $850
It costs around $34,000 total after discounts. I'd finance the tags, tax, and title since it'd be at 0% (there's no reason to put money down).
Is there anything comparable in size and incentives?
I'm looking to get something by the close of business Sunday. I was looking at a Dodge Durango (which I consider fugly) and Jeep Commander but they hit almost the same price when I add the features I want.
I get a similar discount on GM vehicles but the Tahoe and Suburban cost at least $8000 more and I ain't rich.
I'd love to get the Tahoe Hybrid but that ain't out yet and probably would put me in the poor house. The basterts probably will add a $10,000 premium to the cost....just cuz of it being a hybrid.