Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uploaders Wanted

Question Mark

I currently need uploaders for my new site www.vapourtorrents.com. I will supply a seed box if you have access to ftp ect. Uploaders would need good speeds as the site is extremely private and we aim to please its users.

Thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Why is the site displayed as torrentbits?

Edit: Guessing it would be for security reasons.

Is it the old torrentbits.org itself?
    Last edited by silhoutte; 10-26-2007 at 08:35 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    im uploading a banner now im having problems with ftp

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Asking for unloaders at FST is probably the worst idea...

Maybe try idleling in a few well known IRC's, get to know a few people and your bound to bump into a few REAL dedicated uploaders
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Agreed.

superseed, you also stated you already had over 500 active torrents when you asked me for CR status. Looks more like zero torrents.

yo

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by superseed101 View Post
    I currently need uploaders for my new site www.vapourtorrents.com. I will supply a seed box if you have access to ftp ect. Uploaders would need good speeds as the site is extremely private and we aim to please its users.
    so private that you're advertising the url here on fst, allow signups from disposable emails addresses and common proxies, and use your real info on the whois data. that's without mentioning that the site is hosted in germany, and judging from your previous posts here, run by an inexperienced teenager.

good luck, you're going to need it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    extinguisher, I take it this is the first thread by superseed101 that you've read.

Otherwise, you'd be far from surprised.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    we lost torrents in the move and its going invite only in a week

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    What happened to your DB?

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I don't even want to ask about the name in the whois lookup or the issue with another tracker's logo instead your own. What baffles me is that you moved your host, not from but TO 1&1/schlund. No sensible person would do that for a torrent tracker.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast