Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terminator Vs Matrix

I watched T1 recently, and it was a great movie for 1984. As for T2, it looks like a movie that was made in the late 90s. The Matrix has a lot of technology, but still has a great story. Choosing between them is rough, I'd rather keep them both to greatness, and say they are both 2 great sets of movies.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Its close out of Matrix 1 and Terminator 2...I prefer T2 just...

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i just love the Terminator 2 storyline. Matrix has better scenes but nothing can ever or will ever beat terminator 2

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    hypoluxa3k
    T2

great story, performances, scenes, fx

worried about T3 though...

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    the terminators kicked ass but t3 was a bit crap
    so t2 and t1 are better i think

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    terminator movies slay the matrix, the matrix film are still sosos gd n amazin , but terminator film r jst better but i guess thts jst coz im a terminator fanatic. oh yea n no 1 worry about T3 if ur a true fan u will love it , its a gr8 film

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    i downloaded first half of t3, looks shitty. im gonna see it at cinemas soon but wont be as good as t1 or t2

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    definitly terminator

fuck Derby County

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    As i have seen all the matrix and terminator films i think that the come up even to me. I love both the story lines to each of the films, although in a round about way they are both the same.
    B)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12