Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revolt

misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by josegavara View Post
    I think this can be closed as the original poster wont get an account as he is a trader. (check his profile) some people don't get it "WE don't like people who trade any accounts". I have also seen people posting that they have "seen the light" and are giving away accounts for "redemption". The accounts did not belong to you in the first place. Any account got by trading should be deleted not passed around.
    and this was from a thread you started not even 2 weeks ago. do you really think that asking every 10 days is going to get you in? If you can even be redeemed from the multiple high level trades you have/attempted to make it wont be in 1 month and certainly not in 10 days since your first asking here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-want-join-revolt-community-240306
    and where this was said
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BestTrade_Ever
    Sorry !! to inform U, bud, no second chances with REVOLT.
    I think U are Done !!
    Snaidis, Don't listen to him 'cause he's wrong....
    I'm the living proof of a second chance.
    I know Revolt's staffers & they r very cool & understanding...
    Just wait a little bit, be more active like Rvt suggested & show that u really stopped the tradings.
    the only 2 people that you had any chance of an invitation from had responded to you in that thread.

10 days is not a while .

Asking over and over and wasting the time of the people that gave you advice is the wrong way to get in.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    really think it's bullshit... why they open their doors for singup??("only one reason.." lollll)

P.s. I was there they kick me out yada yada yada...(their admin have user here he can tell u all about it..)

anyway good luck m8...

Wonder if you are refering to this?

hey here is my pic
    Not only was the account stolen, but the real owner of the account happens to be a friend of my missus, has long hair, dresses completely differently and comes from germany (not israel).

Why on earth would we kick out an account thief?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaidis View Post
    I don't think that something changed , but I think that i'm suitable to join Revolt because I really want to be a part of it.
    No traders are suitable for revolt.
    just curious...

would you rather him abandon the account he uses now and create a new one, then ask again in a few months with no trade history and potentionally slip through the net... or take a chance with him knowing exactly who he is, and where he's come from?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    TheDude's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Wonder if you are refering to this?

hey here is my pic
    Not only was the account stolen, but the real owner of the account happens to be a friend of my missus, has long hair, dresses completely differently and comes from germany (not israel).

Why on earth would we kick out an account thief?
    WOW I look good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont u think so?

yep I got my acc from a guy which probably stoled it... bla bla bla...

still I didnt saw anything impressing there.. although I was really trying to get there...

P.s. sorry for the off topic...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123