Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: If SCT Is Fastest, Then Why Does everyone Want FTN

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    you are spamming too much man

2. BitTorrent   -   #82
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakz View Post
    YOOOOOOOOOOO I'm NOTTTTT NOOOOO MOFO trader.....In english MOFO IS SLANG 4 motherfucking MOFO NO MOFO trades!
    HOw hard Is it 2 GEt?

spaming fst, acting like a fool and sounding like a retard isnt gonna get u shite

3. BitTorrent   -   #83
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I got 2 much blood & glory so....ya It's harder But Who cares me just 4 fun....and same goes 4 da Rude Bwoys Ya don know!

4. BitTorrent   -   #84
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness
    why did the other owner of FTN leave, yes not Brandon or Zlo there was another guy.
    ZasX stepped down. Why? None of your business.
    ZasX was never owner, only administrator. blu31imit/al3x was the other sysop. He stepped down 1 month after FTN opened because of conflict with zlo.

5. BitTorrent   -   #85
    Oh really?

6. BitTorrent   -   #86
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Oh really?
    Stop spamming the fucking boards!

7. BitTorrent   -   #87
    Well where do I go then? G-Force, Like wonderland
    Last edited by tweakz; 10-06-2007 at 11:26 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #88
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    mature staff , better community !
    and no Eezee

If staff are so mature, why does Brandon ignore so many Pms on the site and on IRC (back when he was staff). Why did Kimii leave? because of their immaturity. Why did Silenced leave, why did the other owner of FTN leave, yes not Brandon or Zlo there was another guy. Why does Staff fight with each other in the main IRC Channel, zephyr is a great guy, but still immature to fight infront of the entire IRC Channel. What about Silenced and Silver in main IRC? and dont get me started about the community, lot of great users there, but alot of users have no respect for each other at all. In IRC and the forums and just basic backstabbing and shit talking. Get you facts straight m8

and about Eezee your right, not a friendly person, but still better than the majority of Staff on FTN.

also i have to include that Zlo is the best Staffer on FTN, most mature, most friendly, most inactive and my favourite ftn staff
    1: I ignore no PM's on site, only on FST b/c they're all asking for invites.

2: kimii left for complicated reaons. She was actually considering coming back b4 she took her place at sct.

3: Silenced (celtic) is actually back on staff, he left b/c of personal reasons, selling house, etc. Feel free to ask him

4: Oter owner (alex) left because he was doing that kickboxing thing, w/e they call it. Feel free to ask him also.

5: If we're as bad as you say we are, we'd disable you for this post.

6: have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    You know what? Good 4 him....big hearted man! I would fell the same way. We all start from the crappy bottom and work r ways up^
    but when you become a hardcore trader, brandon doesn't like you anymore. so go get for it until it's too late
    False. I'll shoot a PM to jessica alba as well as patriot forever who are both on ftn right now with no problems. In fact, I talk to JA quite often in irc.
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-07-2007 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #89
    Brandon? How do I get a hold of u? You asked me 4 my email a few weeks ago, If u can reach me some how, that would be great. Thanks!
    P.S Should I post my email on this thread? I know u don't do pms.
    Last edited by tweakz; 10-07-2007 at 06:56 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #90
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Brandon? How do I get a hold of u? You asked me 4 my email a few weeks ago, If u can reach me some how, that would be great. Thanks!
    P.S Should I post my email on this thread? I know u don't do pms.
    I no longer give out invites I'm sorry.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast