Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: blackcats-games

is it under new management or something...it says that stoi stepped down...what is happening?

also the categories are gone now...and all the pictures too..whats going on?
    Last edited by nikmash232; 10-27-2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #2

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Something strange is happening to BC

this is last two news

OUR WORK IS DONE HERE FOR NOW!!! NOW ON TO BIGGER BETTER THINGS TORRENTLEECH HERE WE COME PS ALL HAIL CANADA !!!!!

WELL ITS FINALLY HAPPENED STOI HAS LEFT AND I HAVE MY GRUBBY HANDS ON ALL THE CASH THE TWATT ACOPY HAS LEFT SO ITS HACKERS HAVEN HERE ON BLACKCATS NOW,ALSO GOOD NEWS THERE BEST CODER ALTERTINIA OR WHATEVER HIS NAME IS HAS GONE ALSO,SO REJOICE WITH ME BLACKCATS HACK HACK HACK !!!! P.S THERE IS NO TIME!!!

???

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    yea and im worried.....i hope nothing changes

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    3 Wheels Of Tazio's Avatar Who Needs Wheels?
    Maybe something similar to what RSR has done for Halloween?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I see the site is going to close because of a "hacker". Looks like an excuse that they are closing because of the fear of other torrent sites being forced closed and owners jailed.
    Last edited by LinkS v2.0; 10-27-2007 at 06:18 PM.
    Mr Angry

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    I see the site is going to close because of a "hacker". Looks like an excuse that they are closing because of the fear of other torrent sites being forced closed and owners jailed.

wait what? u sure?????

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post

wait what? u sure?????
    its just a guess
    Mr Angry

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    BCG is closing? Say it ain't so, any confirmations?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I also think that BC is been hacked..so will see what will happend..and what they mean abouth torrentleech.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast