Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Irc Channels For Movies?

here...

look at the stuff boxed in yellow...

when the bot says 'To request a file type : '/msg WX-E253 xdcc send #...after the # sign.. u look and see what packs hes got.. if u want any of em.. just type
    /msg WX-E253 xdcc send #1...2 or 3..+ depending on how many packs hes got and the one u want..

they call it a 'trigger' in diff irc channels the triggers (/msg WX-E253 xdcc send #) are different

2. File Sharing   -   #12

i have to say that the "WX-E253" is who your going to download so change "WX-E253" to the name your downloading from

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ???
    do u know what your talking about?

the WX guys r bots..
    the 0kbps is the current transfer rate.. which is 0kbps if hes advertizing his ad...i run bots i know this

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I've never done IRC before got in to P2P a while back and just sort of stayed there.

I'll have to have some time to play with it. I've configured a Cisco 7500 series router to connect 4 cities using ADSL ATM and 10MB WAN connections no prob. I think I can get this going for me.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by tiedie@15 July 2003 - 17:31
    ???
    do u know what your talking about?

the WX guys r bots..
    the 0kbps is the current transfer rate.. which is 0kbps if hes advertizing his ad...i run bots i know this
    yer i know i was just saying you dont put "WX-E253" you put the bot your downloading from

edit : o its not pointing at the "current transfer rate" its pointing under it

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    i see... when u request somethin u type

/msg WX-E253 xdcc send # since i was in 'WAREZX thats why all the bots names start with 'WX' ....*W*AREZ*X* and u do type the bot name.. u cant just type
    /msg xdcc send #)
    that isnt even a command
    and WX-E253 was the obvious bot i was using as an example

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by tiedie@15 July 2003 - 19:04
    WX-E253 was the obvious bot i was using as an example
    hehe i was just making it clear

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Wow, Polaris sucks... Use Invison 2.0

Screw IRCSpy.com, for a good list of networks and bots with your desire files use PacketNews
    You can even search a specific network if your fond of one or another.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Are you mad? packetnews and xdccspy suck ass in comparison to ircspy. i hardly even used irc today because the site was down. put in something like janes addiction strays or another new album like mettalica's and see how many rooms n bots come up among the 3. ircspy stands hands and shoulders above crackheadnews and xdccshit any day. At least you aren't inundated with pop ups every time you search for smething and the page loads.

BTW there is no tutorial needed for getting movies off irc besides possibly a patience tutorial. go to options at the top of the screen towards the left hand corner. once there go to dcc and then go to folders. disable dcc ignore and uncheck the "turn ignore back on in 3 minutes" option. after that you are all set. hit ircspy.com, put in what you want click the pack number and it'll copy the trigger to internet explorers clipboard and take you right to the room where all you have to do is right click, paste and you'll be sent the files, queued ore in the status window for the server se a message saying that no such name exist if the persons offline. the offline bots are red anyway but sometimes they are stiull online.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Originally posted by slick nick@16 July 2003 - 09:20
    i hardly even used irc today because the site was down.
    Yeah thats the point, ircspy is down 2/3 of the day, everyday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast