Thread: limewire pro

Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    which version of limewire do u you, i use 4.13.0 beta, i find that it is the best version out so far.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't use anything that i beta i find a version of limewire on another p2p app and download that way find out what the lattest verions are then use

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Get FrostWire

http://www.frostwire.com/

What is FrostWire?

FrostWire, a Java Gnutella Peer-to-Peer client, is a collaborative effort from many Open Source and freelance developers located from all around the world. In late 2005, a few concerned developers of LimeWire's open source community announced the start of a new project fork "FrostWire" that would protect the developmental source code of the LimeWire client and any improvements to the Gnutella protocol design. The developers of FrostWire give high regard and respect to the GNU General Public License and consider it to be the ideal foundation of a creative and free enterprise market.
    Our Mission

To build competitive services with the community at the heart and forefront of design and innovation. We believe that an aspirational enterprise must meet the needs of it's audience and develop services around the involved communities. We further believe the community will provide us with the ability to design new and creative innovations in technological development. We would have never been able to realize any of our goals without the support, ideas and hard work that the community has poured into this project. We sincerely want to thank all of those who have provided us with this real opportunity to seek creative freedom for everyone.

4. File Sharing   -   #4