Thread: Y Tunnel Pro

I cant find a serial or key gen for this program. I can find a crack but the crack will not update. does any one have a serial or know where I can find one. I have run a search on all the engins I know of with no luck. Here is a link to the program http://ytunnel.digitalcitrus.com/ . It is a Anti-Boot program for yahoo messanger. I know posting serials is against fourm rules so Please P.M. with it . Thanks all...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ricochet@14 July 2003 - 13:18
    I cant find a serial or key gen for this program. I can find a crack but the crack will not update. does any one have a serial or know where I can find one. I have run a search on all the engins I know of with no luck. Here is a link to the program http://ytunnel.digitalcitrus.com/ . It is a Anti-Boot program for yahoo messanger. I know posting serials is against fourm rules so Please P.M. with it . Thanks all...
    Chet uses a different type of registration now. You cant just use any key that has been passed aroud like you use to. The only way to get a valid key is to buy one using the swreg online processor by credit card. If you dont have a credit card and you feel you just have to have ytunnel pro. Then I suggest you use a proxy and and buy it online, just put in any credit card number. But all credit card numbers have a specific algorithm depending on the company and the experation date. Visa is the best, its generally like this; 4127-xxxx-xxxx-88xx. With that exact amount of characters and the one of the many fiirst front number prefixes they use. Most online processors arent really processing your transaction in real-time. Their simply running it through an online database and checking to see if the algorithms are in accordance with the actual prefix, number of digits, and the expire date. And the reason I say use a proxy is because at the least they may record the ip address and for obvious reasons you wouldnt want them to have that. And also use that same proxy to sign up for a free email account because they will send you the key by email. After that never use that email address again or log in from your ip.

And just to let you know, this is not credit card fraud. Its really only credit card fraud when you use someones name and credit card number that actually match up. Even though the online merchant may loose money, the feds are really more concerned about credit card transactions where money is actually debited or charged to specific individuals against their will or without their knowledge. And just in case you happen to use an actuall live card number, what are the chances of you using the exact same name as the cardholder? Slim to none.

But what the hell, if you dont know what your doing I would advise you not to do that. A ytunnel key is only 18 bucks, and Im sure anyone can afford that. The card thing is for major purchases, software that you can buy and download all for the same site and it should at least be 600 bucks or more if your gonna take the chance. For more on algorithms check this out http://www.beachnet.com/~hstiles/cardtype.html

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    demons_korn
    this link didnt work
    if you give me the program ill give you
    the key gen

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Why the hell wasn't this thread locked?
    I am just a worthless liar. I am just an imbecile.
    I will only complicate you. Trust in me and fall as well.
    I will find a center in you. I will chew it up and leave.
    I will work to elevate you just enough to bring you down.