Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's so good about RS?

AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgeee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    What about contents? Is it any better?
    Yes, you can get almost everything in rapidshare.

warez-bb.org is the top warez forum
    dont go there for community though, boring as hell. thats why I came here

btw I got me an rs premium on points for 6 mo's and never use it

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    ^^
    Nah even communities are good.. If u find some good buddies out there..

Discussions are extensive and it doesnt take time to make some good friends
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'm still not sold on RS. There have been multiple times where I've been able to find files on BT and not on RS.

Now maybe if someone can tell me where to find The Mole (US) Season 2 on RS, I'll be a convert....

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Just out of curiosity..

is ur ID hyeok on some forum
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    NO ratio, NO seeding, Quick D/LS, no chance of being caught, direct links with no worrying if there are any seeds...the list goes on and on

6. File Sharing   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Phew. Thanks Saroman, necrosis, and all u RS guys. Atleast some people agree that RS is the best, with its max speed, direct dwnlds , etc features. C'mon guys, people dont shell out 10 bucks a month, fr a premium acc, just fr nthing. Though I havent paid a cent till date fr my acc.
    Like, Saroman rightly said, SCT/FTN will bite dust in front of warez-bb's collection alone, let alone forums like projectw, forumw and rest of the RS link sites/forums. No sooner does a movie gets 1-2 months old, none of the torrents evn in pvt trackers has a decent number of seeds.If u know the right places to search fr ur links, u will surely get it. All u people, get hold of a 1 mnth RS acc and u will know what it is.
    @Saroman
    I am also on the same ISP plan, that u are in Saroman. Is BSNL, if am not wrong. It gives me speeds of 230-240kb/sec, wich even TL and SCT cant give.
    Last edited by tirthakrit; 11-04-2007 at 08:01 AM.

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    ^^^
    No i am on TATA

And Night Unlimited i.e 9-9 Free

I feel like i hav heard ur name somewhere...

Is it TE/Thinkdigit ?

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Nope.
    Whats your username in warez-bb ? You can PM me yours.
    How much is the monthly rental for TATA and also tell me which plan are u using ?
    Last edited by tirthakrit; 11-04-2007 at 04:51 PM.

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    i always use ddl2.com for my software. it get thousands of results linking to warez forums......and always the newest version but for HDDVD's, psp games and movies, i rely on my 4 torrent sites.

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    the only thing better than rapidshare is newsgroups and DC++. and thats the truth. if anyone says anything else different, u should see my DVD/TV collection.

and if u cant find something on rapidshare, then your not looking in the right place. EVERYTHING is posted on RS, cuz people are always trying to extend their account for free by uploading all the new stuff right away.

but why stop using torrents? if u cant find something on rapidshare then just search torrents. its better to have a couple different places to look. i always search newsgroups first, then RS, then torrents. and i pretty much get everything im looking for.
    Last edited by sickest; 11-06-2007 at 04:58 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast