Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's so good about RS?

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Errr, i get 150KB/Sec on one RS link, if i allow more to run would i presumably get 1MB/sec? Since i get 1MB/Sec on 5-6 torrents running simultaneously..
    eee

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdo2g View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but how is rapidshare better than BT trackers?
    Load of Content, Max speed, 6mill files + hosted...
    Links uploaded rarely expired if uploaded with premium account,
    Possibilty to host passworded files , possibilty to gain Premium points when people download your files and to exchange them with extension of Premium Account,On new year's eve you can exchange less points for more months...

And finally :

With 170 Gigabit/s of Internet connectivity and 4 Petabytes of storage, RapidShare is one of the biggest and fastest web hosters world wide.
    Light Colors on Lighter Backgrounds puts heavy strain on eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    Errr, i get 150KB/Sec on one RS link, if i allow more to run would i presumably get 1MB/sec? Since i get 1MB/Sec on 5-6 torrents running simultaneously..
    Well i dont have seedbox..

My connection is 2mbps..so my max download speed is 256Kbps. Well due to some overheads..it comes down to 240Kbps..If i am using torrents...no matter if its from ScT with 500 Seeders or from Mininova with 1000 Leechers.. I never cross 200Kbps..

But with RS i dont face any such problems..

Besides the best thing about RS is U have VARIETY...

like new print of Bourne Ultimatum was released a day back.. Now there are 3-4types of prints available ripped by various rippers..Some of which are 1 CD Rips and So are 2 CD Rips and Some are DVD-ISO etc..So u have options to choose..

And even in that there are different varieties.

like i know that certain aXXo and DIAMOND rips are better and all.. so this gives ur better quality.

Also as i mentioned RARITY.. Certain infamous movie which is not known to anyone but u have heard from ur friends that its a good one and u want it...where do u go

Certainly not on torrents.. Because its only good for new stuff... Let one month pass and that will be either phased out or it will have no seeders. Who has time to keep seeding same torrent for a month
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    is it possible to get a premium account with the collectors account ?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    Yes i think so, well i don't know if it's still like that, but it used to be like that, you had to collect points like 10000 then get one month premium extension to your collector account...

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Yep its still there...

10K points and 1month extension

But 10K points me 10K downloads should be done of the files u upload..

BESIDES 10K downloads from FREE USERS and not premium users
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    ohh yes , i upload to collectors zone acc , when there are sufficient points i convert 10K points to 30 days prem acc

look at dis

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    looks good .time to collect some points ..

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgeee View Post

ohh yes , i upload to collectors zone acc , when there are sufficient points i convert 10K points to 30 days prem acc

look at dis

Yeah but i suggest your guys to keep your points untill new year and at midnight, get 1000 points for one month means
    that if you have 10k points = 10 Months premium
    i had this last year

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    thanks for the tip snoop ..

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    ^^^
    That was only last year

Nothing can be sure of this year..

Although as a safe bet even i have like 20K points

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast