Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who wants thefamily.bz

anyone who wants it please just get it from me..i would perfer that then getting it from other users...i have unlimited invites...all i want is for you to provide to the community and we most likely would like uploaders....thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    memnom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    can i have one m8?
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u107/kainra/maxsig.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by memnom View Post
    can i have one m8?
    sent. anyone else?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    please use this thread to request thefamily.bz invites...and please refrain from making giveaways i would prefer if the invites would be sent through me or markupmaster

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    civeta's Avatar Creep BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I would like an invite to thefamily please. If you need ratio proof/screenshots and whatnot, just tell me. I'm sorta new to this forum still =P

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    please use this thread to request thefamily.bz invites...and please refrain from making giveaways i would prefer if the invites would be sent through me or markupmaster
    Control freak!

Do the trackers that you trade say the same thing, but you ignore their rules, so why should yours be any different?

Oh yes, a hypocrite, I forgot.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    Control freak!

Do the trackers that you trade say the same thing, but you ignore their rules, so why should yours be any different?

Oh yes, a hypocrite, I forgot.
    actually no trackers tried to enforce that and im tired of people just taking up slots in the tracker and not using it thats the only reason im trying to do it...because people are taking up slots and just waiting for the tracker to become "high level"...i mean thats just stupid

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Lizard King's Avatar rock&roll BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Could you tell what is thefamily.bz? What can I find at this site?
    If you want to be a hero, well just follow me

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard King View Post
    yes plz
    http://fileserver2.jpghosting.com/images/fscbarpk2rh0_d8d89c48052201c26a69c381396e9950.png

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    TheFamily.bz is a general Tracker.It is a rather new tracker but is growing fast.If everyone helped then it can turn into a great tracker for everyone.At the moment every member gets 5 gigs upload,To top it off there is a friendly staff and a growing community.Many packs are being upped all the time.If you would like to be invited pm me your email I will send you one....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast