Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tracker for 0day app releases?

Question Mark

Can anyone recommend a tracker that consistently tracks 0day releases? I'm referring to the 0day application genre, like releases in this category:
    http://doopes.com/?cat=2&lang=0&num=...xc=&inc=&opt=0

I've seen a lot of trackers that upload popular app releases or the occasional 0day pack, but I have yet to come across a tracker that uploads 0day packs daily, consistently.

Thanks for your advice.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    well i have seen only on TL that they consistently uploading 0day packs and sometimes on revTT,Bitsoup..

edit:i know that also thejosher but he need pack like he say..well i can also recommend http://nemesyz.com/signup.php they have many individual release of odays and funfile.org also have new odays everyday
    Last edited by fOrUmAs; 10-29-2007 at 09:18 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thejosher's Avatar I'm Josh! BT Rep: +4
    A tracked which cannot be named uploads a lot of free leech 0day apps. Not many packs, but each individual release.
    Last edited by thejosher; 10-29-2007 at 10:14 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    FileList.org has 0day packs for the last 24 of 29 days. They likely don't have the best pre-times but it looks to be more consistent than most other trackers.

In terms of 0day I've long fallen in love with another tracker though - the newly announced "0day/mp3 free leech for life" almost gave me a heart attack and I'll happily continue with my configurable rss feed and automatic downloads

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    you should try scc thay have a very good 0-day section

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    albatrossSKYER's Avatar t|h|e|s|c|e|n|e BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Totti View Post
    you should try scc thay have a very good 0-day section
    i agree and with the announcement they made today it only got better. man i love them
    ScT S** ScL ViP sT tD

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Torrentleech is great for it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately the trackers mentioned here aren't what I'm looking for. It's a pity there aren't any dedicated 0day trackers.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by teedog View Post
    Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately the trackers mentioned here aren't what I'm looking for. It's a pity there aren't any dedicated 0day trackers.
    http://fileserver2.jpghosting.com/images/fscbarpk2rh0_d8d89c48052201c26a69c381396e9950.png

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by teedog View Post
    Thanks for the responses. Unfortunately the trackers mentioned here aren't what I'm looking for. It's a pity there aren't any dedicated 0day trackers
    I agree...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast