Thread: Foxfire

if anybody has the movie foxfire could u please put it on kazaa ive been trying to find it every where but i cant ive already looked on the net and in som video stores but no one has it.
    "Ha HA Ha who am i? you say" "well" i reply "im the unforseen consequence"

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I know what you mean that movie is almost impossible to find I have looked for it everywhere. My friend has it on video, she had to order it. I think thats the only way to get it I don't even think its on DVD, don't know though I could be wrong. hopefully someone does have it and posts a hash its one of the best movies ever.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Some of this is available on Kazaar, but the 3 or 4 who have it don't seem to want to share.

I've downloaded just over half of it, but the users:aerosite, agnes and orange (that I know of) seem to disconnect all the time. Don't know if they are refusing to share or what. It doesn't even go into 'queued' mode. Can't message them either.

Hate people who take all the time but disconnect as soon as you want something back.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    On Sky alot if you live in the UK.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Still looking for this one. Got about half of the movie still. 'aerosite' 'agnes' and 'orange@klite' apparently have them, but won't let the download happen. Not even queued.

Haven't got 'Sky' either

If anyone can give us a shout for this film, please do. It's driving me mad having half the bloody thing