Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New what.cd sysop, Sylar is not me

Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Have to agree with sylar, If any site is ever going to take over for oink or become a big music tracker the feds are going know about it.

For a site to become as grate as oink, or even close to it. Its going to need members, and there is no way in h*** they can get 20k + members without attracting any attention to it self. It needs to get promoted, and mentioned by people.

I mean no disrespect to you Links, but crating a site that got that much content without the site ever getting mentioned anywhere is impossible.

But your comment makes sense in a way, If you are talking about a small tracker that dont want any attention drawn to it self. But if any site is going to get close to oink, they need members.... And lots of em.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    well thanks Sylar,i really thought u were the SysOp @ what yeah the site looks promising...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hehe,Sylar everyone was thinking the same thing!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I was surprised to spot the familiar name as well...So far I thought I am the only one around with this nick.
    Please, do not mix me up with the new what.cd sysop. I wish him success, perseverance and a lot of joy in his new position, though!
    oh dear sylar, u look scared
    dont worry, i am not gonna report u to the police.

Left out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12