Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need direct link to waffles irc

If he was a trader/seller then that makes sense.In which case you're out of luck.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Galardo View Post
    Which is the room/channel for such problem? Is it /join help?
    Read the link I posted above you

Quote Originally Posted by slocker View Post
    If he was a trader/seller then that makes sense.In which case you're out of luck.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...45#post3555845
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Galardo's Avatar ⇛ C◐ŕe S∍∍d∍r ⇚ BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Read the link I posted above you

Quote Originally Posted by slocker View Post
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...45#post3555845
    The whole tree got banned it seems
    I'd say you go to IRC. Usually when they ban the whole tree it's because the inviter was a trader/seller, but they allow you to get back in if someone else gives you an invite. Find out if that's the case here, if you wish to recover your Waffles account.
    I tried asking them there are not at all willing to give me back he said once an account is banned by an admins, the mods are helpless then

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Did you try talking to an Admin, then?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Did you try talking to an Admin, then?
    Admins... when I went to their IRC I only found some ten-fifteen people and then a mod arrived only after 40minutes he comes and tells me your account is banned by the admins and they have no power if the admins have banned it. I asked him for what I was banned he said we cannot tell you the reason but he added a called tree

He also said admins are not allowed in the IRC, I was like wth is that loser saying man. They feel just because they have a huge site/traffic and a good name they can sh*t anyone for unacceptable reason.

Just for fun I even asked him whether I can make a new account now, he said your aren't allowed to which I replied fc*k yourself

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    He also said admins are not allowed in the IRC
    If that's what he really said, then it indeed sounds pretty stupid.

Just for fun I even asked him whether I can make a new account now, he said your aren't allowed to which I replied fc*k yourself
    Consider yourself done on Waffles.

If you're a member on What.cd (the best music tracker around) just use that, otherwise take their IRC interview to get an invite.
    Last edited by anon; 02-07-2011 at 04:04 PM. Reason: BBCode typo

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Waffles staff are really a bunch of idiots

Before trying to get an invite on Waffles I tried going through the IRC of What.cd but it said my IP is banned, or maybe they have banned my country IP or something. Is there a way I can get through it and get an invite?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Galardo; 02-08-2011 at 02:46 AM. Reason: edited

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Before trying to get an invite on Waffles I tried going through the IRC of What.cd but it said my IP is banned, or maybe they have banned my country IP or something. Is there a way I can get through it and get an invite?
    Some countries are banned due to their high proportion of traders/cheaters/sellers. In that case, the only legitimate way to join remains knowing someone willing to invite you, or applying on a giveaway made in a class-restricted section inside an invite-only private tracker, which is the only kind of GA allowed.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    well I certainly do not know anyone of my friends on What.cd hope I could get it from FST then.
    Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12