Thread: Vcd/svcds

how do you burn your downloaded movies/anime/episodes etc. onto a cd. I have nero express and have the plug in for svcd... i just need to know what i completely have to do. I recent;y just downloaded the t3 (pio) avi which is 2 ffiles... do i burned these onto a cd right away ? HELP THIS N00b!!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Just look it up on yahoo or google no sense in waiting for someone to reply on the board I know how to make them but I am not about to tell u everystep & also before u post somethin, if u look at the top of the board u will see a search button then u can go there and type question u might just get a result.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    www.dvdrhelp.com

look for the conversion tutorials

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Or if you are a real noob I have created a walktrhough just for you, link in my signature. Very easy to follow instructions, i remember how hard it was the first time.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    thank you people

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    do u have nero?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    just use nero express, it will automatticaly encode the movie for you, it will burn it afterwards, should only take 2-3 hours, maybe faster on a fast pc.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by gamer@16 July 2003 - 02:34
    just use nero express, it will automatticaly encode the movie for you, it will burn it afterwards, should only take 2-3 hours, maybe faster on a fast pc.
    NO DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!

nero is shit for encoding.

you want to encode your movie in tmpenc (or whatever it's called) and burn it with nero.