Thread: Balanced Tracker?

ricky912's Avatar SCC Member BT Rep: +4
    Are their any trackers that have fas download speeds as well as fast uploading rates. Because I noticed that the best fast sites are hard to seed back and its so annoying. I'm always wondering if im gunna get banned or not. Im currently a member of S*C and I love the tracker/community but it is just too hard for me to seed back because all the members have blazing upload speeds. The way for an American to keep a good ratio is to get a seedbox and seeing as im in college now, I don't think thats an option. Any help /advice would be greatly appreciated. Basically I want a fast site with a huge selection as well as scene releases. I was told that TL was a good place to seed back and to d/l fast, but unfortunately the day I found this out they decided to close the invite system....

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    TL is good indeed, as well as RevTT. Lots of users = lots of leechers = easy to seed.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ricky912's Avatar SCC Member BT Rep: +4
    Thanks, now i just need to find an invite to any of the 2...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    there are no perfect things in this world but just like he said, TL and RevTT is almost ..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Good call you guys
    those 2 trackers are like gold compared to scc. There is something wrong with a tracker that, you only jump on new hot torrents the moment they come out, seed back forever, even help seeding from torrent you already have and still not make it to a ratio of 1. And they conveniently have p2l. TL and revtt, even with the 48hr delay its a snap to seedback on anything you want.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    awoeonip's Avatar Need a light? BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    provided you are into HD material, hdbits. I have no problem maxing out my download and upload there.