Thread: Star Wars Quality Inspection

well......the title is kind of awkward but my problem is that the sigs at fasttrackmovies.com and im guessing many ppl have the star wars trilogy(a new hope, empire strikes back and return of the jedi) and im going to download those movies from kazaa on friday the 18th and im getting the sigs from fasttrackmovies.com . well.... all i want to know is that are those movies good quality for a vhs rip and are those the special edition(released in '97) ones or just the ones that came out in '93?

ur help is greatly appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    '93? I don't think any Star Wars films came out in 1993.

Episode IV - 1977
    Episode V - 1980
    Episode VI - 1983

Episodes IV, I, and VI Special Edition 1997

Episode I - 1999
    Episode II - 2002
    Episode III - 2005

All the Star Wars films I know of.

If it's the same copy I have (I MIGHT have gotten them off fasttrack, hard to remember), then it's widescreen, Ok quality - not crystal-clear, but watchable, not fuzzy either, and the special edition.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I think hes refering to vhs releases Raukothar...

And I believe the ones listed there are the original, pre special edition copies, if I am not mistaken. As the Special Editions are pretty easy to come by, therefore most rips I have seen online, were the more rare originals.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    shoot i want the special ones cuz they're better looking and have better visual effects but thanks for ur help.