I think the cover looks really good, what do you think?
"THE MATRIX RELOADED" DVD COVER
Warner Home Video (WHV) has released the full details for the October 14 DVD and VHS release of the record-breaking $700 million worldwide box-office sci-fi action epic smash hit The Matrix Reloaded.
The release is timed three weeks prior to the theatrical opening of The Matrix Revolutions, the final film in the futuristic series. "Reloaded" will be priced to own at $29.95 SRP for DVD and $22.99 SRP for VHS.
WHV will support the release of "Reloaded" with a massive worldwide media campaign that more than doubles that of the original "Matrix" release, reaching nearly all households numerous times delivering a staggering 1.6 billion consumer impressions in the US alone.
"Matrix Reloaded continues the success established by the original Matrix, one of the most provocative films ever released, and sets the stage for Matrix Revolutions, completing the filmmakers vision of The Matrix," says Mark Horak, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Marketing (WHV). "With the integrated theatrical and video marketing campaigns, 2003 really has become the 'Year of the Matrix'."
The two-disc DVD release includes an explosion of mind-freeing bonus features:
* Dolby Digital 5.1 Track.
* Preload - Get a behind the scenes overview of The Matrix Reloaded with on-location footage and interviews with cast and crew.
* The Matrix Unfolds - A fascinating look at the Matrix phenomenon and its amazing cultural impact.
* The Freeway Chase - Behind the scenes footage shows the viewer how the mind-blowing scene was captured on film.
* What is The Animatrix? - A glimpse into the history and the intrigue of the Animatrix.
* Enter The Matrix - Making of the best-seller video game and the groundbreaking technology used to create it. Your exclusive opportunity to step inside the world of Enter the Matrix.*
* 2003 MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded Parody.
* Get Me An Exit - Matrix-inspired advertising.
* Web links to the official Matrix website.