Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia fan call

Heart

Hey just wanted to get a gauge on how many of you like or even watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you haven't seen it yet. I say you do so. It's one of those cable shows that seems to not receive the reviews it deserves. A little out there but we all watched Seinfeld right? Danny Devito is hilarious in it. So give a shout if you like the show. To the fans let's discuss some show ideas we'd like to see the gang endure.
    Thanks

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    love this show, these guys are fricken hiliarious. its on in about 2 hours here. cant wait to own the whole damn series.

its that good

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Nardz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!! my favorite quote is from the episode "100 dollar baby" when Sweet Dee is all hoped up on steroids and tells the girl she is about to box "I wanna eat your babies bitch" the look on her face is priceless.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    sexydingo's Avatar ☆Trance Addict☆ BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Love this show!! Absolutely hilarious

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    this one is always on my weekly downloads list. my mom even told me today she thinks its pretty funny.

charlie is the best.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Must see TV.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    vaidyanath's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i heard about this show from a friend and downloaded 1st & 2nd season...yet to watch. hope it's worth watching.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Yes this show is worth watching. Hilarious! Looking for the 1st & 2nd seasons DVDs. It was on Demonoid. But we all know the fate that befell Demonoid. Hope they come back soon. Say though anybody got something they'd like to see the gang go through?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1mane's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    hhh

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Hey fellow fans,
    If you're a member of pisexy.org. Seasons 1 & 2, 3 DVD boxset is about to be uploaded there soon. As soon as I can. More sites to come. TDC, BitHQ and Bitsoup to name a few. But pisexy first and foremost. Happy downloading!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast