Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liquid cooled CPU benifits??

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    DAMN CLOCKER you've done it again.What other forum do I know you from?? I remember a while back I was looking up power supply's and you gave me some great advice there too. Thanks for the tips and a big thanks for the sexy pics. You sir are an asset to this forum.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    You sir are an ass to this forum.
    Fixed.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    HA! very good. Seriously you are one of the most knowledgeable people here. I went with a new case the Antec 900 Gaming I liked the huge fans. What a pleaseure this case is, well built and good design. I also added a new cpu fan. I went with the Thermaltake Blue Orb II Thought it was pretty and it got very good reviews on Newegg. I will post some pics tomorrow Thanks again Clocker for your advice

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    HA! very good. Seriously you are one of the most knowledgeable people here. I went with a new case the Antec 900 Gaming I liked the huge fans. What a pleaseure this case is, well built and good design. I also added a new cpu fan. I went with the Thermaltake Blue Orb II Thought it was pretty and it got very good reviews on Newegg. I will post some pics tomorrow Thanks again Clocker for your advice
    I've been recommending the Antec 900 to everyone who's looking for a new case. The only flaw imo is the intake fans, they need filters

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Yes they do indeed and also not really a "con" but alot of newer cases have "tooless" drive removal and this one does come with thumbscrews but like an idion I forgot I took them out and when I put my drives back in I used screwes from the case and now Im too lazy to change it back

EDIT:

Here are some preliminary pictures I still have to wrap some cables but I have to find the time. I also have to gt some blue round IDE cables and a new 120mm blue fan. I have some red stuff from my old box thats why some parts are still red

Last edited by Detale; 11-04-2007 at 02:32 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12