Thread: Flac and the flacking flackers thet use it

Well I have been without oink for over a week and its terrible. I only like high quality rips and can't seem to find a good source for them, any suggestions? Even if its private let me know so I can work on getting in. thank you in advance -tenth

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    There are only 2 main sites - E**** and Perdo's.

E**** is the mountaintop, so do what you need to to get there. Though you'll find no pre-released albums there; it's actually against the rules to upload prior to an official release.

yo

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    what the flac? check out what.cd and waffles.fm as a replacement but be patient they are just getting started.

Also isn't mp3 320 good enough, flac is just unnecessary unless you have the necessary equipment to hear the difference?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Pedro's BTMusic and E**** are both FLAC trackers.

There are new "OiNK replacements" that have FLAC, but it's hard to judge which will last.
    What.cd and Waffles are/were the most anticipated predecessors of OiNK.
    Both are having problems and I don't think you can get invites at the moment, but soon there shouldn't be much of a problem.

STMusic is open and has quite a few FLAC uploads.
    Demonoid has a lot of everything so it can be a good resource.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Thank you for the pointers I think I'll be good now.

@Skizo I'm not really interested in pre-releases, I can wait for quality.

@Dr_Green_Thumb Yeah mp3 is what I usually use but I like to have lossless on file because you never know what future technology will bring.
    Last edited by Tenth; 11-06-2007 at 07:34 AM.