Thread: Enter The Matrix Help

Hi, I just dled and installed the game today, and got 2 different cracks: the one that came with the 4th CD, and the one i downloaded from Gamecopyworld.

When I double click on the CD crack, It looks like it's going to open a window, and then a box pops up and says "WINDOWED MODE NOT FOUND"

The one I downloaded from gamecopyword just looks like its going to open a window, and then closes.

I tried Patching both of them and they both just dont do anything after i double click on them. Can anyone help me?

2. Games   -   #2
    ur not suppose to run the crack. your suppose to put in in the folder in which the game is. Its suppose to overide the original .exe in the gamefolder

3. Games   -   #3
    Thats what I did - I overwrited the original exe in the ETM directory, then I ran it. Sorry if i was unclear - anyone else know how to fix this?

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by underwhelmd@14 July 2003 - 22:47
    Hi, I just dled and installed the game today, and got 2 different cracks: the one that came with the 4th CD, and the one i downloaded from Gamecopyworld.

When I double click on the CD crack, It looks like it's going to open a window, and then a box pops up and says "WINDOWED MODE NOT FOUND"

The one I downloaded from gamecopyword just looks like its going to open a window, and then closes.

I tried Patching both of them and they both just dont do anything after i double click on them. Can anyone help me?
    I had a similar error when I tried to play it, except mine said full screen mode not found.

I read somewhere that it is because my Graphics card is not supported by the game.

I only downloaded the rip of it so it was no big loss. But if you downloaded all 4cd's and your graphics card dosen't support it, I feel sorry for you.

5. Games   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    A bit of info.... 'Enter the Matrix' doesn't support many graphic cards, this became a huge issue. So far I don't know how to fix it. It worked fine on my comp, my friend installed it... "Fullscreen Not Found". I did a bit of searching with Google, found a TON of people with the same exact problem. Many people actually paid $40 for this game and found out the graphic card they have doesn't work with the game. I don't know what to tell you man, do some searching... Good luck....

Oh and if you ask me.... this game was a HUGE disappointment.... So many problems... glitchs.... and Max Payne was wayyy better.... good luck......

EDIT: Oh yea, this game on PC has another annoying bug. At the "Truck" level on the freeway, during the loading the game will quit to desktop. This happens to everyone, and to fix it you gotta download some patch from some site..... disappointing....

6. Games   -   #6
    Awwwwwwwww crap... I spent a week and a half downloading it. Oh well, thanks for your help anyways.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k@15 July 2003 - 00:54
    A bit of info.... 'Enter the Matrix' doesn't support many graphic cards, this became a huge issue. So far I don't know how to fix it. It worked fine on my comp, my friend installed it... "Fullscreen Not Found". I did a bit of searching with Google, found a TON of people with the same exact problem. Many people actually paid $40 for this game and found out the graphic card they have doesn't work with the game. I don't know what to tell you man, do some searching... Good luck....

Oh and if you ask me.... this game was a HUGE disappointment.... So many problems... glitchs.... and Max Payne was wayyy better.... good luck......

EDIT: Oh yea, this game on PC has another annoying bug. At the "Truck" level on the freeway, during the loading the game will quit to desktop. This happens to everyone, and to fix it you gotta download some patch from some site..... disappointing....
    Just got to truck, quit to desktop. d/l patch- Matrix_any-152. installed patch and now it won't let me play at all. Is it coz it is a d/l game.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Getting an updated no-cd crack may help.