Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I think you should give it to Presto. He's a wonderful guy and is dying for one.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    I think you should give it to Presto. He's a wonderful guy and is dying for one.
    I'm also wonderful guy and i'm dying for one!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    amirji's Avatar One HiTTa QuiTa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Thoughtfully,

Free leech is awesome, no doubt about it. I want to look at the bigger pic here. I want in to feed and fill my need for it, to be able to say I'm here, I want and need it to complete the virtual me. I would like to be able to come and go as I like. Take advantage of the freebies. Post a comment about a grp rls just to talk sh!t because they suc fat donkey b@lls. Along with posting a comment about something internally rlsd that rocked my socks off!! I gained quite a bit of knowledge about it these last few months, and now am hoping to get the freedom to explore it, keep it, savor(to give oneself to the enjoyment of: 'Didn't u hear, His Bit*h, Oh Yes.') it.

On another note, my custom title would be "crazyspic Bit*h!", oh and irc channel users watchout, "That's my Daddy, and I'm his Bit*h, Fish!"
    "F*** the B**** A** Haters"

"You Know Who You Are, Punks"

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    You are the man.
    I'm not a trader.
    I'm a boyscout.
    It has the best content of any site.
    It's fast as hell.
    I seed everything to the fullest.
    I will be your servant.
    I have been trying to get this for years.
    Great community
    I have never been banned.
    I'm sick.
    I have a nasty scar across my entire stomach.
    I will worship you.
    My goldfish died.
    You rule.
    You should run for president.
    You could kick Chuck Norris's ass.
    I gave you a rep point.
    It's my 16th birthday. This would make it sweet.

I think you should give it to jstnd19. He's a wonderful guy and is dying for one.
    I agree.
    Last edited by jstnd19; 11-02-2007 at 09:20 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    Why me coz bla bla bla and bla bla bla and gr8 bla bla bla im sure u uderstand bla

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Wow. I don't see this kind of giveaways very often. But i really love when someone do this.

I'll like to have the chance to get that invite because i like that tracker community and the rules of that tracker, specially no ratios rule, because i really don't have a very fast speed, but i do know ho to keep a good ratio.

Relative small amount of pleople but very good pretimes, speed, good security, good packs.

I would never trade under any circunstance any invite or accout that i have received, because i'm very responsable of my own acts, so you wouldn't have to worry about that.

I like to help people here, and if i get this i would try to help a lot more, because there would be no need for me to get another thing, because been a member of that community would be the best thing to me.

The only thing i know i that you are gonna make someone very happy today, and you will give a good example of how invites should be always.... FREE

So thanks for that.. and good luck to all !

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    xurbia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hello, can i have it please?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    have to agree with this, he deserves it the most but i dont know if the guy running this will care unless presto can kiss his ass and entertain him at the same time.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    dashboardy's Avatar teh sex0r BT Rep: +1
    Level 9 is an extremely difficult place to get into. Why would one person deserve an invite more than another?

First of all, with such a generous giveaway, I have to say that the most deserving person in this thread is the invite offerer. It is absolutely incredible to me that such an offer exists for such an elite place, yet this user is willing to give an invite. For what? What does he have to gain out of it? It is sharing at its finest.

Secondly, "deserve" is a somewhat robust term. Does it really matter in the end whether or not one gets onto this tracker? Sure, there's other sites out there, other excellent sites, but there is obviously a very good reason that this is rated so highly. And this is the reason so many users, on a day to day basis, ask, no, beg for invites. We are all more than willing to find out why this tracker is rated so high.

This giveaway is excellent, my congrats go out to the user who wins it. If it be me, well I won't congratulate myself, but feel very fortunate for such an excellent opportunity.

to quote one Doug Larson,
    "Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog"

Be the computer. Be the dog.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    CrAcK's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrAcK View Post
    im just like Hip to Hop cuz i dont stop a seed after another a word to my mother my seed is ruther like anal witout rubber

THAT RULZZ MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hehe thx...When will Giveaway finish?

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast