Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY

Poster BT Rep: +2
    ok i am feeling generious right now so the topic says it all. Some rules:

1) no PM only paste here
    2) follow rule #1
    3) other than rule 1 and 2 no rules

Tell me why u deserve a invite. No restirctions on who i might give a invite to. Everyone has a good ratio or speed they can come up with so those are worthless. I want some major ass kissing here. Tell me about how you are dieing of cancer and you last wish on earth is to have free leech. The most creative post wins.

EDIT

In the sprit of giving I will also add a second invite to this giveaway, to the person who posts the sexiest picture of their girlfriend or them self if they happen to be FEMALE holding a sign saying "FTN owns my ass"
    Last edited by crazyspic; 11-03-2007 at 01:01 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    tony1328's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Me first i hear from all the women in the world you are the best lover in the world , me being a computer nerd only dreams of a women even talking to me , besides giving me an invite i would love for u to teach me how to pickup women , if u need my email please let me know ,

ps i have died from cancer , tumor , run over , chopped up , ( i got better ) cheers

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    skazany91's Avatar yee, meybe BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    why ? hm... because im good person , if i have somethink to giveaway i post here , i will not trade it [ if its FT* i dont wanna it , i have one ]

In the sprit of giving I will also add a second invite to this giveaway, to the person who posts the sexiest picture of their girlfriend or them self if they happen to be FEMALE holding a sign saying "FTN owns my ass"
    UR SICK !!! ???
    you wanna masturb watching his or her pic ?
    Last edited by skazany91; 11-04-2007 at 04:40 PM.

---

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1328 View Post
    Me first i hear from all the women in the world you are the best lover in the world , me being a computer nerd only dreams of a women even talking to me , besides giving me an invite i would love for u to teach me how to pickup women , if u need my email please let me know ,

ps i have died from cancer , tumor , run over , chopped up , ( i got better ) cheers
    Dude...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    i´m running interpol

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    trikster's Avatar Zemaitis BT Rep: +1
    If this is THE "level9" i,m thinking about, then the reasons the reasons i want that invite are simple:
    1. Theso sites have strickt rules and policies, i like that.
    2. Sociality - these sites are relatively small and that makes them very cosy and friendly.
    3. The chances of joining one of these site are very scarce, at least in the near future.
    That's about it, so thank You for this opportunity and good luck finding a trustworthy member
    Last edited by trikster; 11-02-2007 at 09:42 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ahmzezo's Avatar sct lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i know that i will wait long long time to get invite at level 9 , u will achieve my dream and not wait long time . maybe i didnt get it ,i promise i keep it for my self if i get it , and good luck for everyone ,

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i deserve an invite bcz i have been searching for one for a very long time but to no avail.you are like a ray of hope in my life of desolation and desperation.you the very air without which i could not breathe.you are the sun that lights up my dark life and gives it meaning.by the way if this flattery doesn't satisfy you i have blood cancer and my life hangs in a balance.i am at the very brink if my existence and my only last wish is to be a member of a level 9 private tracker.so please let me have my last wish and go from this world with a smile on my face and a special prayer for you in my heart.
    O! my saviour i plead to thy humanity give meaning to my life and make me whole by giving me the level 9 tracker

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1328 View Post

Talking about desperate people...

Jesus..
    Just say: "I wanna be you your Bit*h if you invite" lol
    Last edited by asafb; 11-02-2007 at 09:27 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I want it..but dont know did i deserve it ?

i think i deserve it , because i am looking for it from 7-8 months......i had one, but it was shared....i want my OWN account which wont be shared ofc.

this and oink were the last things before i retire...ofc i found oink - now its closed....

and man, please help me to retire

thanks
    Follow the white rabbit

Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast