Thread: Rapidshare.... new user

Nebula05
    Hi, I have just purchased a premium rapidshare account having no experience using rapidshare (I have been using torrents) could someone help me get on my feet and get me downloading/uploading.

I would like to know which programs people use to download the files, I have got rapget but it doesn’t seem to work for me... I enter my username/pass in the server bit and then enter the link(s) but they are unable to connect. What am I doing wrong?

I have found a few sites with links etc on them but are there any private/invite only sites that have decent links and community? If so would I be able to get an invite to such a forum from anyone?

Regards

Nebs

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i use internet download manager and it maxes out my connection speed everytime. just go into the options and type in your username and password in internet download manager

there is a firefox extension called "text link" which will let u load all those rs.com links u see in forums by a simple double click

there is a post in a couple threads down that lists good forums for rs.com links. i suggest u try either xsharex.info of whereisit.org

3. File Sharing   -   #3

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    dnero73's Avatar Poster
    thanks for that site Invader

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    $SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6