Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Fond Farewell........

CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    No, I'm not leaving!

But the following topics have been closed.......and I just wanted to pay my respects. Will they ever be re-opened? Who knows?

Damn! Some of my favorites.

Please pay your respects here.

Thanks,

CrumbCat

Acecool, 15 July 2003 - 10:36] Shouldnt this be in the lounge?
    Because topics get locked for a reason and making a tribute for them is just.. spam?
    No, it should not be moved to the lounge, and it's NOT spam, and here's why - they can all be commented on by my fellow Musicworld buddies who used to reply to them!

My comments:

Thanks BOT - Your bad post ruined it for everyone:
    Well, although I know it was jetje who closed the topic for a different reason, I still say BOT should have posted in the 'style' which we were using in the 'What Music Are You Listening To Now?' topic!

What To Listen To Next
    A good idea, but 'What Music Are You Listening To Now?' could never be replaced. And just for the record, here's what I'm listening to now:

Artist: Nick Drake
    Song: Northern Sky
    CD: Bryter Layter

What Music Are You Listening To Now? - An If Not, Why? Are You In Musicworld
    This may go down as one of the real 'Classics' of Musicworld. Everyone's replies gave me so many ideas as to what new music I might be interested in - surely it will be unlocked soon?

A Special Song For.... Celerystalksme
    Celerystalksme and my collaborative work put to an end.......we were even given a recording contract for our efforts, but after the topic was locked, we just lost interest in a record deal..........we will let you know the outcome of our court battle with the record company.

Report Assholes Here
    This topic would have been vital in any forum - Musicworld as well.

A Message To Crumbcat - About mioderation
    Well, it was my posting in reply of the 'What Music Are You Listening To Now?' topic which caused me to be moderated.......I posted my objection (in the following topic which was closed), and have yet to receive any formal explanation from any of the Mods.

Thanks, Your Post Will Be Previewed By A Moderator - before it is added to this topic
    My objection as seen in the original post says it all - if you're interested, please go and have a look for yourself.

CrumCat And Celerystalksme Are Going To Be Famous - is this the next Lennon and mcCartney??
    This was all about our Music......I'm too hurt to say anything here, I'll let the our song which inspired the topic speak for itself:

Celery Bunch
    sung by cartoon kids dressed in celery costumes
    the (crunch)es occur when they take a bite

We're the celery bunch
    And we love to crunch (crunch&#33
    Celery, celery
    Now you don't need a fork
    And you don't need a spoon
    You can munch on it all afternoon
    Celery, celery
    You can dip it in cheese or peanut butter
    Eat it all day, go ask your mother
    "What about celery, what about celery"
    She'll tell you it's good for your digestive system
    Fiber is good you know
    And what we love
    Most of all
    Is that it's (crunch&#33
    LOUD!
    We're the celery bunch
    And we love to crunch (crunch&#33
    Celery, celery!

2. Music   -   #2
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Well, it is a nice hot summer weather here so i've been out of house a lot.
    I've totally missed some of these threads, but i've noticed some
    flaming etc. going on in the board... and in SS as well.

I think i choose to wait until the fuzz is over and then count the bodies.

Anyways, Cheers :
    -GS-
    Spoiler: Show

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    Shouldnt this be in the lounge?
    Because topics get locked for a reason and making a tribute for them is just.. spam?

4. Music   -   #4
    The what music are u listenin 2 now topic was such spam

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Acecool@15 July 2003 - 18:36
    You are right.Lock it or move it.

6. Music   -   #6
    Originally posted by N£MO+15 July 2003 - 10:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 15 July 2003 - 10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Acecool@15 July 2003 - 18:36
    You are right.Lock it or move it. [/b][/quote]
    Please, If you are not going to stick to the Topic - do not reply here, as you yourself are creating Spam AND cluttering up the topic.

And to think I labled your topic as "Classic"........I tried to be nice, but I&#39;m reaching my limit with you N£MO.

Give it a rest already, and try to come up with something a bit more related to Musicworld, or keep the hell out of it.

Tchau&#33;

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by CrumbCat+15 July 2003 - 19:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CrumbCat @ 15 July 2003 - 19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by N£MO@15 July 2003 - 10:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-Acecool
    @15 July 2003 - 18:36

You are right.Lock it or move it.
    Please, If you are not going to stick to the Topic - do not reply here, as you yourself are creating Spam AND cluttering up the topic.

And to think I labled your topic as "Classic"........I tried to be nice, but I&#39;m reaching my limit with you N£MO.

Give it a rest already, and try to come up with something a bit more related to Musicworld, or keep the hell out of it.

Tchau&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Whatever

8. Music   -   #8
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well probably i locked a lot of those topics this morning... I don&#39;t need to mention why... All been around knows what a mess it was. To be able to clean it is more easy to lock some doors 1st....

Btw BOT didn&#39;t ruin the post... we already warned before that if excessive spam got on it we close it. So bassicly you and some others are responsible of the topic getting locked in the 1st place....
    You know i love musicworld and this post. Been participating in this one as well. But hey we had our pm&#39;s about it... So no need to do that over..

Oh and for the rest, do you really wonder why a lot of those BS ttopics get locked???

9. Music   -   #9
    jetje Posted on 15 July 2003 - 12:40: Btw BOT didn&#39;t ruin the post... we already warned before that if excessive spam got on it we close it. So bassicly you and some others are responsible of the topic getting locked in the 1st place....
    You know i love musicworld and this post. Been participating in this one as well. But hey we had our pm&#39;s about it... So no need to do that over..
    I know that BOT was not responsible for it being closed, as I said above:

Thanks BOT - Your bad post ruined it for everyone:
    Well, although I know it was jetje who closed the topic for a different reason, I still say BOT should have posted in the &#39;style&#39; which we were using in the &#39;What Music Are You Listening To Now?&#39; topic&#33;
    I was just having some fun at BOT&#39;s expense - no harm no foul.

But it&#39;s okay for now, because we all know it will be unlocked at some point, as The Magic 8-Ball has promised us

Tchau&#33;

10. Music   -   #10
    Well, it now seems "What Music Are You Listening To Now" has been closed FOREVER.

Here is why:

Originally posted by N£MO@ 15 July 2003 - 14:59

Why is this topic been locked twice and then re-opened?

It is obvious now that CrumbCat and his merry men are intent on spamming this thread with needless amounts of posts.
    My question is this:

What the f*ck does it matter to you N£MO how many times anybody posts in any topic? Does the post count mean that much to you? Do the posts of me and "my merry men" rattle your cage that much? Stop reading them if you don&#39;t like them. I mean, really, get a f*cking life, dude. I have never seen such a cry-baby in my life&#33;

I will still consider the topic (which YOU started) to be one of the All-Time Classics, although it has NOTHING at all to do with you, but rather with those who actually posted pertinent replies there as opposed to your type-written tears which seem to flow so easily...........need a tissue? Please, take two, they&#39;re small.

Waaaaa, waaaa, waaaa - shut the hell up already, and please don&#39;t bother cluttering-up this topic with any response whatsoever, as I really am not interested in reading it, nor do I have any more tissues to offer you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast