Thread: Howdy All

Howdy just wanted to introduce myself I'm mulch I'm one of those american things but I live in ye ol Germany. I got here through the Army and Love it here.

I do K-Lite and have been for almost a year now. Love the stuff. I got off of appz and gamez cause of lil viri. Got a few and decieded to quit that. Now I just DL movies and stuff.

I normally have about 200 gigs to share. 100% viri free and all those other little critters. I never cancil someone who dling from me ever. I believe in P2P. Screw all those azzholes wanting $20 for a CD with only 1 good song. or $15 for a crappy movie. I support bands that I respect like Dropkick Murphys, Sick of it All, Rancid, and a few others. I went and saw Matrix Reloaded in the cinema and loved it so much I went and watched again. Yes I paid to see it. Yah I'm a funny sort aint I?

I know networking (not just 2-3 PC's together) I have been studing for almost 3 years now and have a few certifcations from Cisco Enterasys 3 COM and I am not proud to say Micro$oft. I can help out so long as I have time U.S. Army comes first. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo if ya'll are stumped about makin yer compooter talk to nother just lit me no. I'm sure there's another person here that can do a better job than me I just want to help out a little if I can.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TRshady
    welcome to the forum!

You seem the type we need at the moment so I'm sure you'll fit in well.
    Follow me and I'll show you around on your first day ......................................

Hope you enjoy it here

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Welcome to the Forum.

Im moving this to the lounge, where most members introduce themselves.

Enjoy

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by mulch@15 July 2003 - 18:14
    I support bands that I respect like Dropkick Murphys, Sick of it All, Rancid, and a few others.
    /me likes you.

howdy!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Welcome, mulch....and say hello to Colonel Klink & Schultzie for us !

" I SEE NOTZINK ! "