Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: req for FST mods

Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scofield933 View Post
    hey you man it is not yours go away from here and didnt say to me any word again you make your self as admin here and but your spams in any where her as you are the owner of the site dont give me advices again
    I see...

NP

I'll report the thread...
    yes do it i know it is your jop here you are just spy so it doesnt matter any thing for me as one like you will report me you make your reputation here by spying people and rport them to fst staff
    but no one here loves you man you get hattred from any one here and i hope not to see people like you here

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

I see...

NP

yes do it i know it is your jop here you are just spy so it doesnt matter any thing for me as one like you will report me you make your reputation here by spying people and rport them to fst staff
    but no one here loves you man you get hattred from any one here and i hope not to see people like you here
    how sweet
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i think scofield933 make some mistake
    if this member scammer
    must go repot section
    but i see he not scammer
    i hope this problem solved
    good luck all

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

I see...

NP

this thread its not about the fuc**n spark its about i need this rep point get removed or tell me any other good reason not coz i post in ur thread to every body take care of tradeing with u thats all

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    how sweet
    if i told any wrong thing till m
    you are abig spy here
    you writ you didnt love trading and you willnt trade any more but i think you are big lier
    you get all what do you have by trading
    and now to protect your self and to get more accounts from anti traders you write that you ar anti trading
    in any way man i didnt to talk with you more evry one know that you are just abig lier here

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    You like me so much supper, do not you?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by kokoo View Post
    i think scofield933 make some mistake
    if this member scammer
    must go repot section
    but i see he not scammer
    i hope this problem solved
    good luck all

thank you for replaying kokoo but he begins it with me as he say in evry thread that im scammer and i didnt trade with him and didnt try

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    somebody shoot me plzyea we all like u here spark actually we all in love with u but its not our subject ok

we will make thread pool in ur birthday and every body will vote i love u spark ok but not now ok i need this rep point get removed plz
    Last edited by supper; 11-02-2007 at 07:52 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    somebody shoot me plz

Do you want me to rep you?
    <NES> lol

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    no one her like abig lier like you here first you take egyptian guys as enemy for you and you was very agreesive about WIAW thread all of that bcause your jilous i think man you are abig fool
    im ewgyptian guy and i hope to see you man to amke you who is egyptians
    i have an old account hre and i get it disabled because thread like this so i bcome matter nothing in fst specially i need to answr your spams but i was taking care of my old a but now i matter nothing

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast