Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: req for FST mods

FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    i tried to stop trade ok and i relly stoped but i find out no body respact that all the important for mods just look to my old rep points and to look at to my old threads and thay found I (WAS) trader and thay never give and hand help even if u retired thay never forget that so there is two soultion (one) make new account here and post in my titel (IAM ANTI TRADER)or keep tradeing
    Actually, that is the exact reason why staff do not trust ex-traders. Would you want a prostitute as a wife? Even if she begged and said she would never do it again. Im sure it would take some time before you believe her. What if she told you she would stop and you saw her at the corner the next week?

-Like i have told many, you live and die by your rep online. The BT scene (especially the high ranked ones) are a pretty close community and most staff have ties to other sites.

A true genuine person who actually changes his mentality and see's what using invites/accounts as a commodity does to trackers will have no problem joining any site. The problem is they have to prove themselves. Unfortunately, your prostitution has earned you a bad rep, especially now that your word means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    Telling lies is only going to bring you bad juju.

i heard it a bit different....
    Telling lies is only going to bring you bad ju-jitsu
    Proud Member of:

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    supper - close this thread, resolve it in report section, I see this thread getting trashed very quickly.

And ffs, grow up.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    You like me so much supper, do not you?
    somebody shoot me plz

which one ?...i'm confused...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    Spark you should get a rep for solving the problem
    +1 for spark and sgtMajor

Stupid spam thread..

scofield933

You sir are in idiot, blaming spark for trying to solve this thread instead of spamming it like you do..
    After being banned Ii'll strongly recommend you to take english and grammer lessons because you suck, and it's painful for me to read your useless posts

Spark rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Eytan View Post
    somebody shoot me plz

which one ?...i'm confused...

Last edited by asafb; 11-02-2007 at 08:25 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by asafb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post
    Spark you should get a rep for solving the problem
    +1 for spark and sgtMajor

Stupid spam thread..

scofield933

You sir are in idiot, blaming spark for trying to solve this thread instead of spamming it like you do..
    After being banned Ii'll strongly recommend you to take english and grammer lessons because you suck, and it's painful for me to read your useless posts

Spark rocks!

asafb

Thank you brother
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    that all for tonight cya next friday

btw scofield933 u got now two rep points enjoy with it congratz
    Last edited by supper; 11-02-2007 at 08:47 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by scofield933 View Post
    yes do it i know it is your jop here you are just spy so it doesnt matter any thing for me as one like you will report me you make your reputation here by spying people and rport them to fst staff
    but no one here loves you man you get hattred from any one here and i hope not to see people like you here
    this thread its not about the fuc**n spark its about i need this rep point get removed or tell me any other good reason not coz i post in ur thread to every body take care of tradeing with u thats all

THEN POST IT IN THE CORRECT SECTION.

no one her like abig lier like you here first you take egyptian guys as enemy for you and you was very agreesive about WIAW thread all of that bcause your jilous i think man you are abig fool
    im ewgyptian guy and i hope to see you man to amke you who is egyptians
    i have an old account hre and i get it disabled because thread like this so i bcome matter nothing in fst specially i need to answr your spams but i was taking care of my old a but now i matter nothing
    Don't believe everything you read.

no one her like abig lier like you here first you take egyptian guys as enemy for you and you was very agreesive about WIAW thread all of that bcause your jilous i think man you are abig fool
    im ewgyptian guy and i hope to see you man to amke you who is egyptians
    i have an old account hre and i get it disabled because thread like this so i bcome matter nothing in fst specially i need to answr your spams but i was taking care of my old a but now i matter nothing
    Don't believe everything you read. (Especially on dvd4arab)
    Last edited by Skizo; 11-02-2007 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yo

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345