Thread: Torrent Harvester 0.7.b, More than torrent downloader

http://acecampaign.com/director/GB430

Torrent search program features Easily searches a multitude of sites with a single click. Returns all results in a single list.

Download directly from the list, or visit the Web site source page for complete details.

Complete filtering and sorting of results, on any column.

Automatically allows searching and downloading on sites which require user registration, using your system's cookies.

Complete downloading transparency, with an engine status screen which shows a comprehensive breakdown of exactly what pages Torrent Harvester is loading and the results from each page.

Get updates of engines directly from within Torrent Harvester.

Create your own engines for your favourite sites using the in-built Engine Designer, and create your own Torrent Harvester update Web site to distribute engines you create to other users.

Complete help every step of the way.

88 included engines, with more coming all the time via update.

passw : link.live.forever

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I am not using anything other than my torrent client. Too much drama in bt these days

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Xtremist's Avatar Veteran Trader BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Guys no offence @macros you might probably not even know this, but I have a little too much experience with trojans.They might have trojans in them.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    suit yourself. I like it. who am i kidding...love it!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    It can only search public torrent sites.. which defeats the whole purpose, public sites suck.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    "Automatically allows searching and downloading on sites which require user registration, using your system's cookies."

It goes in my system automatically and finds my private cookies and loads them into the program? no thx.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    what kind of program you recommend?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    chillincool's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    utorrent or rtorrent.
    "They were cheap masks locked on festering thoughts--voices gabbling to drown out the loud silence in every breast."