Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: RTS V2 is Struggling ..!

$SnoopDo2G$'s Avatar Don Doggy BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    And now they disabled my account pffffsshshhhttt,
    i didn't loose much anyway... it was way better in V1 now they are really ...RunningTheShit...

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    I was a member of RTS v1 and it was always my last site choice. They really aren't doing all that great, but hopefully their coder will get the bugs worked out

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster
    http://runningthescene.blogspot.com

R.I.P RTS V2

looking forward to the new RTS V3

I wish it all the good luck

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    are u really looking forword for the V3 ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by x24 View Post
    http://runningthescene.blogspot.com

R.I.P RTS V2

looking forward to the new RTS V3

looking foward???? they sucks on V1-V2 how many will V released be until they have good tracker never

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well i think they did have good content (v1), i would really like a tracker that specializes in Packs (whether it is TV, DVDRiP, Boxests or even Music discography) to appear and be stable, because all the previous ones (SCN, RTS 1,2) had a good concept but were missing something.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by zedex View Post
    are u really looking forword for the V3 ?
    yep

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    well i think they did have good content (v1), i would really like a tracker that specializes in Packs (whether it is TV, DVDRiP, Boxests or even Music discography) to appear and be stable, because all the previous ones (SCN, RTS 1,2) had a good concept but were missing something.
    That's very true. That was almost the main reason i liked them both so much.
    There is a new one though that's "exploring" that pack concept.

There aren't many torrents/seeders/uers yet but in this first week there is already 30 packs and it's not growing all that bad.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post

There aren't many torrents/seeders/uers yet but in this first week there is already 30 packs and it's not growing all that bad.
    +1

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by IceTee View Post

Sounds yummy .
    Maybe more info about what you mean?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456