Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: &&&& Giveaway &&&&

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by one2one View Post
    nice nice giveaway my friend as i hope to be your friend ...
    can i have ds for my use ihave agood ratio in many sites like
    sct.revtt.tl
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/1387/sctfe7.jpg
    http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/5342/revtths5.jpg
    so i need this for me hope to have it
    pm me your email for ds

Quote Originally Posted by 3toom View Post
    hi ineed revolutiontt invite

good ratio broofs in the way
    pm your email for revolutiontt
    Last edited by thetornado; 11-06-2007 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the second winner of czone is Skengeboy i will pm him the details right now

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    translator's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xJohnxSmithx View Post
    Personaly I think this guy is full of sh1t. who the hell is translator anyways?? why does he pm asking for rep points first???? He's got all 30 rep points tonight! Hmmm. SCREW YOU BUDDY! I'm calling you out.

actually im going to bed. If im wrong i'll appologize when i get up.

well i wanted to say that from the begining i tought he is honest when he start this thread but now i know this giveaway is fake

maybe low levels is not but TT and czone its relly fake so no body bother his self about asking for any of it

and here is translator
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...account-247317
    hey guys that giveaway isn't fake coz thetornado really gave me TT
    and thetornado is an honest man.and about my thread it's simple coz i told thetornado i'll trade that account and he accepted.
    and xJohnxSmithx,i'm translator and i've been here for 4 months before you get in this site.so watch what you're saying.

Edit: and here you go you see thetornado announcing the winner of the czone account.is that giveaway fake now?
    Last edited by translator; 11-06-2007 at 01:39 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    efu's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    Quote Originally Posted by translator View Post

well i wanted to say that from the begining i tought he is honest when he start this thread but now i know this giveaway is fake

maybe low levels is not but TT and czone its relly fake so no body bother his self about asking for any of it

and here is translator
    and thetornado is an honest man.and about my thread it's simple coz i told thetornado i'll trade that account and he accepted.
    and xJohnxSmithx,i'm translator and i've been here for 4 months before you get in this site.so watch what you're saying.
    thanks alot translator for your answer it is kind from you to explain every thing
    and about you will trade TT it is not aproblem as i make this giveaway only for traders so no problem if you trade something that i had give to you

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65

and here is translator
    tornado rep points explane every thing

he is ur friend already and the other guy he just won the czone account he add rep point saying thanx for czone even before tornado say he is the winner and why tornado asking for rep points before he give any thing its fuc*ken stupied gang u makeing here guys play fair at least

oh btw its sill story u just told he gived u TT and u dont wanna it then why u didnt left it to some one he missing it

and what the point of this thread if all winners know already thay will be the winners and thay gived rep points already for that why u keep ppl wating for such silly giveaway like that

and u made thread to trade it away and he saying yea buddy keep tradeing going

sorry maybe iam foolish but not that far

btw ur friend replover get banned now
    Last edited by supper; 11-06-2007 at 01:49 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    translator's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by thetornado View Post

thanks alot translator for your answer it is kind from you to explain every thing
    and about you will trade TT it is not aproblem as i make this giveaway only for traders so no problem if you trade something that i had give to you
    That's exactly what i'm talking about

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    This thread is becoming more and more interesting

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    Hi I really have nothing but enuf to upload - how u treat others .. others will treat u the same. Im not giving u a story just taking a chance with nothing to loose and thx

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast