Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: c4rypt0 Leaves Bitmetv Staff

Poster
    Good Riddance.

Hopefully tequilavip will follow him out.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    TequilaBitch Shud be the next
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Just because they do the right thing doesn't mean their at fault...

Then again, TVIP does seem to take things a little to far and serious, but i've never really seen c4rypt0 in action, so i wish him/her all the best...

p.s Where'd you get this info from? Couldn't find it in the forums..
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Me<3You View Post
    Just because they do the right thing doesn't mean their at fault...

Then again, TVIP does seem to take things a little to far and serious, but i've never really seen c4rypt0 in action, so i wish him/her all the best...

p.s Where'd you get this info from? Couldn't find it in the forums..
    His Namez been removed From Staff list
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Doesn't mean he's left...

I've seen a lot of names go up and down around and around...
    eee

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I would like to say a hot FUCK YOU BMTV STAFF, for banning me and calling cheater while I was using seedbox and have a proper screenshots proving that... Yea go get smart noobs ;]

Opppss I forgot, an innocent man has lost his inviting privileges as well. Learn how to admit mistakes and go get some life.
    Have a nice day.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    I'll miss him, he was so friendly...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaiDoresu View Post
    I would like to say a hot FUCK YOU BMTV STAFF, for banning me and calling cheater while I was using seedbox and have a proper screenshots proving that... Yea go get smart noobs ;]

Opppss I forgot, an innocent man has lost his inviting privileges as well. Learn how to admit mistakes and go get some life.
    +1 to that
    I think Bitmetv staff is getting pissed off just due to inhuman activities of TequilaVip
    Even i have recently seen many threads,Innocent guys blaming him for taking away their invites or other privgs

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    _asd_'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    c4 was a good guy, probably the best staffer @BMTV.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    although he was the best of the fuckers there but he wasn't that good
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast