Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: c4rypt0 Leaves Bitmetv Staff

Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    BitMeTV= the worst staff in the galaxy, curiously except c4rypt0.
    They do what they want when they want and how they want, just because they can and want.
    They donīt respect anybody and do not give any reason never, and if in a rare case they do, itīs just humiliating users.
    Last edited by Nemrod; 11-12-2007 at 01:41 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    AkaiDoresu's Avatar MilfHunter BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post

i think using seedbox is not allowed on bitmetv lol to buy upload credit
    Yeah that's true, i know some people that get disabled because of their seedbox's.
    Why do those morons call it cheating ? ;;
    Have a nice day.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Seedboxes are allowed. What is not allowed is users claiming a 300mb/s upload from a home cable connection.

Perhaps we're morons for not believing that home connection in israel are really that fast

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    n00b
    damn.... hope they make tvip an admin now. ;-)

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    well i i've heard a lot of people slamming the bitmetv staff, but i guess they have to be strict to maintain thier tracker as one of the best and fastest trackers around.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    After the oink debacle I'd be leaving the bitmetv staff too

It takes a special kind of douche bag to proudly revel in being known as twat. The bitmetv staff excels beyond all others to that end.
    Last edited by ZenFountain; 11-06-2007 at 01:09 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    angryghost's Avatar Get In Ma BELLY! BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    he was a doucheface good things hes gone!!! tvip next!!!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I did not know the guy. But for example ibslice was really a nice, helpful guy - I don't understand why anybody could talk low of him.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I did not know the guy. But for example ibslice was really a nice, helpful guy - I don't understand why anybody could talk low of him.
    Perhaps this post might help clear that up: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...10-post2253520

He is better than most of the other staffers there perhaps, but that is not saying much at bitmetv. Not to mention he tolerates that behavior from everyone else, rarely having a word of criticism.

Anyone else think that it's no coincidence that right after c4 leaves, utorrent 1.7.5 and Azureus 3 are unbanned?

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    never had a bad experience with bmtv staff but then again ive only really talked to Q aka Ibslice and system and i didnt even talk to system about bmtv but he seems like a nice guy elsewhere so id assume the same is true for him on bmtv. why do so many people hate? ive used that tracker quite a bit as well as their forums from time to time and never had a problem or anything, i got warned once because i uploaded an x264 torrent under the category of the TV show it was instead of the x264 category but other than that no staff have seemed too mean. ive heard stories of tvip being mean but if you dont wanna get banned just do what i do and stay away from him until you're better known around there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123