Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RTS V2 closing down...awaiting RTS V3

Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This is from the home page.

As most have noticed ,The Tracker activity have decreased in avery noticable way causing us to think of closing the tracker again for a period of time especially after we haven't receieved any new info about our missing sysop and co-founder of RTS2 and one of our coders (Frozen)

so what's RTS2 Current Situation?

Our Sysop and Co-Founder (Frozen) have gone missing for 3 weeks now which is very ulike from him especially without notification ,we were able to contact his brother who told us that Frozen have participated in a student exchange program and left the country and that he hasn't heard about him since and he don't reply to his mails or ours

He replied later to one of our mails where he confirmed the news and he said that he can't login to the internet except for checking mail and he said he was sorry especially with the rushing in opening RTS2 although some staff advised to let it take time to makesure we start back on the right track but unfortunately we haven't heard from him again since then which made us really upset here in staff

Although we wish him the best but he could have said anything about that and he should have sorted his issues before leaving ,He had access to both the databse and site code so unfortunately making us handicapped for our other 2 coders who used to work through him to make improvements to the tracker thus tracker won't probably be able to survive under these circumstances

We haven't announced the news earlier because we were hoping to be able to contact him and get the required info from him sothat the rest of the staff can be able to handle the tracker and workout our way but unfortunately he never replied back again

So if we haven't recieved any info or reply soon ,The server will be taken offline shortly

All We can say for the moment that we will be back ,it may take longer this time but we know that alot of our members who stood with us back in our troubles will stand with us again to bring back RTS2 to life in the future

In the new tracker ,all RTS2 fans will be able to join and at this stage we will be saving current special members status as vip ,donors to be able to retain their status back when we return again

although we have heard that some members from RTS1 couldn't be able to join RTS2 and if that happened we are sorry but we have managed to send all PU+ class invite mails back then and those who didn't receive could have come to our irc channel and notify us but some didn't even try to contact us

For The moment ,we will still be working here till last minute and we are hoping that you stand together with us

Regards
    RTS2 Staff
    Thats funny, i could of sworn that I heard it here, a little more then a week ago.

I wonder who they think there Members are if not people from FST.

Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    openur eyes before u post a new thread

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i think what zedex was trying to say is we can continue discussing there: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ggling--246436

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Fibo's Avatar - Keep Walking - BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Yea i saw that one, and the other one. But ur point is what i dont see.
    Its been awhile but I'm back... well sort of.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    sad
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-09-2007 at 01:56 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    One of the best looking trackers I have seen in a long time. Too bad some other sites can't "borrow" the code.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mayhem's Avatar 70|2|23|\|73|2 BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well the point was that opening multiple threads about RTS or any other subject is useless.
    Anyhow, psxcite, you are right; i liked their design, but their code was reported for having some flaws so i wouldn't recommend "borrowing" it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    That's really too bad. I thoroughly enjoyed all the packs they had when it was still RTS v1.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    desiKing's Avatar ☆☆KING☆☆ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    not surprise.....?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    running away from the scene again ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast