Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Question to all the traders

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRetired19 View Post
    i am not liar spoil boy !!
    you sed your not anti-trader but you have "no trading for me" under your name so you are a liar spoil boy !!
    then kid dont use Inappropriate Language
    How can anyone communicate with an idiot?

OK, you are not a liar you are just ashamed of your nationality...
    Last edited by spark; 11-05-2007 at 06:47 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Okay now guys I understand more than most about the Trader VS. Anti trader issue, but why don't we all just take it easy here and watch the hostile posting or I will have to close and trash the thread. Personally I love this debate but lets keep it a debate and not a full on cursing match. Thanks guys

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    lol ive tried to keep my posts pretty civilised with just my opinions etc but some people can't seem to have a discussion without turning it into a battle

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I knew that this would descend into the usual accusation fight that usually happens, with the traders saying that anti traders used to be traders, yes there are a group of morons who have smuggly got what they want and now say trading is bad. And there are people here who profess to be anti traders and in fact trade in pm. Then there are people who respect the trackers wishes and often know staff at the trackers and realise that trading endangers the community, trading an a/c leaves the question of who actually controls the a/c, do RIAA/MPAA spies have it now ?
    I am against trading but I simply try and show people there is another way.
    The other thing which is interesting is that the Level 10 trackers are that because they have closed their invite system to stop trading in their invites. They are smaller community based sites that do not wish to be invaded.
    Another interesting thing is that those who simply trade for the 'status' and want the fastest site will be sadly let down by the 'community' sites, they don't have 1337 pre times or even as much content as the 0day sites and are more about the forums and community of the site.
    So as I have said before what is the point of trading for these sites? If you don't participate they are pointless, if you are after the latest content, there are others which will suit you far better, is it simply a red flag to a bull because they have closed invites ?
    You can't even brag on public forums if you are a member because this is a banning infraction so again the point is ?
    Trading is all about getting what you want anyway you can and not respecting the rules or wishes of the trackers that you belong too, trading for the community sites is odd because they don't want traders, and if you are found to be one it will be an instant ban.
    If you are patient and make friends and become a good member in the communities that you belong to then the invites will come your way easily and because people want you to have them because you will be a valuable member to the community, and in the end after you have downloaded x number of files 2mins after pre then that becomes boring and it is the community that is important anyway.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by prescript View Post
    I trade. I beg. I give. I sell. I buy. I whore. I leech. I seed. I pimp. I lie. I do whatever I want and nobody does anything about it.
    Apparently you spam and I've done something about it!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by prescript View Post
    I trade. I beg. I give. I sell. I buy. I whore. I leech. I seed. I pimp. I lie. I do whatever I want and nobody does anything about it.
    Apparently you spam and I've done something about it!
    Detale for president you get my vote mate.

being against trading does not mean you are a anti trader wake up ppl.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post

being against trading does not mean you are a anti trader wake up ppl.
    This the best of what I've read this morning
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    GhostRetired19's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRetired19 View Post
    i am not liar spoil boy !!
    you sed your not anti-trader but you have "no trading for me" under your name so you are a liar spoil boy !!
    then kid dont use Inappropriate Language
    How can anyone communicate with an idot?

OK, you are not a liar you are just ashamed of your nationality...
    hahaha spoil mamas boy
    jus see this pic

now you see how liar you are

2nd iam proud of my nationality and i put a flag
    you are the one who ashamed of his nationality
    if your not ashamed put the flag and dont be ashamed every human have to be proud of his nationality

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    ok this is my lvl 11 tracker.
    you wont be able to get in, its only for me.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    <NES> lol

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast