Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Question to all the traders

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Edit: misunderstanding...
    Last edited by spark; 11-05-2007 at 11:03 AM.
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    Shando's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    hummmm good question , but iam not trading to get lvl 10 or the hight lvl , i trading

coz i need some things i need and when i get this tracker i need i will stop trading

thats not mean iam will be Anti-Trader like alot of ppl who get what they want and they transformed themselves to Anti-Trader to protect themselves .

and i dont be exhibitions for trader or trading .

and what about you spark what is your problem withe this ppl , i see you have a lot of hostilities in the recent period r u like this or some one told you to do this ?!
    Last edited by Shando; 11-05-2007 at 11:09 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Edit: never mind, I am done here..
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    a serious debate becomes that much harder with most posters mangling the english language, some of these posts are barely decipherable............

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    there's a secret tracker that (thank god) nobody of the traders here knows. it has 1.800 members. 80% of them has high speed servers and direct scene access.

the members are mainly ex scene who left their groups for some reasons.
    they up releases before it gets on the scene servers.

uk-t is easy to get in compared to this.
    they don't even know how to spell invites.

it's called mango. insider know what i'm talking about.

i know that members are here at fst, but they would never post about it.

i once asked someone for the url and he just laughed at me.

i know someone in another forum who's a member. he told me that this is the only bt tracker that is respected by the scene, because there are so many "veterans" there.
    are you a member there detale? if yes i would really like some further information. i'm not asking for an invite, cause i know that's impossible. just some info.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    being anti-trader or a trader is not good enough reason to argue with/ hate/dislike/ someone....just my though.

And, i think people trade...

A. To help friends: even though this is rare case for trade, i have seen people giving away their unused account to friends they trust or people on board like FST.

B. Curiosity is a killer: it's very hard to wait to get to the top level and be "elite" so the easy way to get up is bufffer up ur account and trade.

C. Getting banned from a tracker
    (say because of badmouth or say even trading) a user likes is major reason of trade. Banned users hate the staff so bad that he will use every mean to get back in. Especially, when a user gets banned without "realizing the guilt" or without mods helping him to realize his fault...he will get into the same tracker 1000 times more.

But since i am on both sides (as my sig says) so it would be unfair if i did not address the other side.....trade haters...

A. i think most people who hate trading do so because trading ruins their chance of getting into the tracker. Why? very few people make high lvl tracker giveaway if they can get something in return, plus + because of traders (which is considered bad) staff or site are more defensive. And, will make harder invite system, ban existing users for single mistake. The way, trade hater see is....world would have been whole lot better without trade.

P.S. i don't hate either side...except those who say something and do another. Ex. those users who trade in past and badmouth traders today fall under my dislike category.

PS2. Ops sorry for purple but i am liking this color in this board
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-05-2007 at 01:03 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Nothing for you trader

Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    KSA is NOT a trader, Spark you've been credit with un removable infraction.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Like anything of value, people will trade it for something else they want more. It's just human nature. Trading takes place everywhere- from preschoolers trading lunch items, to the elderly trading medication . We know this and accept it.

The point of FST was to bring people together to exchange ideas on various subjects related to our favorite hobby - filesharing. And in the process, hopefully build friendships with your fellow filesharers. Unfortunately, it appears the forum has degenerated into a place known exclusively as "somewhere to trade and get invites".

So please excuse the animosity of those individuals who express their concerns regarding the trading of accounts and invites. It's nothing personal. They simply have the best interests of this excellent forum and the security of their trackers in mind.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by System View Post
    KSA is NOT a trader, Spark you've been credit with un removable infraction.

KSA is an undercover anti-trader

Me <3 KSA
    <NES> lol

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fazzy07 View Post

Polar I was just kidding
    You know me mate
    I am quite happy with what I have. Don't want to be anymore elitest
    nm fazzy.

if any mango member reads this, please pm me. i will give you some good reasons to invite me.
    I will be pleased to invite you, but the only mambo place i know is this one

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast