Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hey did anyone win

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there was a post in giveaways for a level nine f** giveaway had 2 to give so he said well anyone win or what ,i no it wasnt me but then again im a sucker on those giveaways caus i want one bad
    crazypic said
    lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY
    ok i am feeling generious right now so the topic says it all. Some rules:

1) no PM only paste here
    2) follow rule #1
    3) other than rule 1 and 2 no rules

Tell me why u deserve a invite. No restirctions on who i might give a invite to. Everyone has a good ratio or speed they can come up with so those are worthless. I want some major ass kissing here. Tell me about how you are dieing of cancer and you last wish on earth is to have free leech. The most creative post wins.

EDIT

In the sprit of giving I will also add a second invite to this giveaway, to the person who posts the sexiest picture of their girlfriend or them self if they happen to be FEMALE holding a sign saying "FTN owns my ass"
    Last edited by weenden; 11-05-2007 at 09:27 AM.
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    wtf does this mean dude ?
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    It means exactly what it says, "did anyone win"?

yo

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    lol, Does only the one who got the invite need to post the reply or you want to know who didn't? Then i answer.
    Last edited by silhoutte; 11-05-2007 at 02:28 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    last thing i heard from him was that he had eliminated applicants to two...i have no idea who they are. But i pm'ed him this morning...coz i am too curious who is the winner is

Anyways, good luck in being two of the nominee coz i think he has two different invites (one for FTN for sure, other one idk what it is).

Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    this means ur priv are disabled.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-05-2007 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    squirr3l I see you made your way to two awesome trackers starting with f ..

nice one
    Last edited by ose; 11-05-2007 at 04:05 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by ose View Post
    squirr3l I see you made your way to two awesome trackers starting with f ..

nice one
    thanks m8

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    congrats squirr3l on joining those two wonderful trackers btw i'm also interested in knowing who the winners are that giveaway seemed a little dubious too me....

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I'd like to see the results myself. I want to know who the best "ass kissers" (per his rules) are on FST, lol.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    I'd like to see the results myself. I want to know who the best "ass kissers" (per his rules) are on FST, lol.
    haha that's the reason i am interested too.

i heard i was #3 nominee...eww me= no ass kiss, me like spam though

btw, i know christina (not sure if that's the right nick) had lots of post in that thread...but dunno more than half of his/her post at FST were from that thread.

P.S. is this another spam thread to help me accomplish my mission? hope it does not get locked till i get back

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast