Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the last aim before retirement

KSA's Avatar Pro Skater BT Rep: +5
    bcoz u r a trader

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    bcoz u r a trader
    yes i'm a trader, what would do then you got not friends in good trackers..huh?
    the only chance to get good trackers was only trading cuz all high level user are selfish and think about ratings and tries to take allmost all for just one simple invite thats the reality so are you a trader or not that doesnt shows what the person is really

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by progamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KSA View Post
    bcoz u r a trader
    Find them! it doesnt necessarily mean that you must know them from the beginning and in real life, you may find many friends here that are members at good trackers. All the tracker rules wants you to do, is to invite people you trust, invite your good friends that you trust. If you know them in real life, the better. if not then find them, but it just takes a bit more time for them to gain your trust, thats it

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    how some people help me i want help you too
    i 'm giving away bit-hdtv elite user acc with ~800GB UP buffer

Rules
    1.Post one ratio from HD site with buffer more than 100+GB up
    2.say why u need it
    3.speedtest with todays date
    Good luck to everyone
    I'll choose the most deserved winner !
    Good luck with the FTN !!
    Here is the request for your BitHDTV a/c

Speed test:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/199289444.png

Link to HDbits.org buffer proof:

Why I need it:
    Big fan of x264 content. I dont have a great connection, takes a long time to create buffers and your account gift will prove very useful.

PS: I had an a/c. However I dont use that account anymore since the password thefts on bithdtv a while ago.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    Find them! it doesnt necessarily mean that you must know them from the beginning and in real life, you may find many friends here that are members at good trackers. All the tracker rules wants you to do, is to invite people you trust, invite your good friends that you trust. If you know them in real life, the better. if not then find them, but it just takes a bit more time for them to gain your trust, thats it
    i'm trying
    a week ago i got two friends from FTN we just talked about an hour and one asked me what trackers i got and asked for my ratios and offered me invite but he couldnt get from admins
    i think nobody doesnt understand me and dont like me so i will wait for it for ages

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    ...the only chance to get good trackers was only trading cuz all high level user are selfish and think about ratings and tries to take allmost all for just one simple invite...
    If that statement is true, then how are you going to get the free FTN invite? Sorry for the spam, but you clearly don't deserve the invite at the moment.
    army now... //

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why you called all high level users selfish?
    You read here like 1 000 000 times that in order to get in thos sites you need to make friends and trading is not the way.
    Ppl don't invite you becouse you get free invite/acc and then you go and trade it.
    And you really think that someone is going to trust you with invite to F**?
    Forget about that rarity s**t,help other people and invites will come your way.
    Trust me,try to improve your reputation,so others stop seeing you as trader/collector and you will be on a good way.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you dont always have to trade to get what you want ..im sure theres nice people out there who are willing to give invites for free rather than giving it to a trader and that trader will just trade it away .. The whole point of this bittorrent thing is sharing what you got with other people ..Im not saying trading is a totally bad thing, but if the trackers dont approve of it..then DON'T do it ..we must respect their policies...

In fact ..half the people who have a lot of high level trackers dont even use them ! They just want to have a big collection with them ..which isn't really the point of trackers ...cmon guys ..just follow the rules ..its not that hard ..many trackers dont even allow sharing accounts ...so what makes you think they tolerate trading ? I've got some really good trackers for free here and i'm sure if i keep up a good reputation and help others i will get what i want for FREE without the hassle of trading ..

i do understand that some people trade because they have no other choice for the higher level trackers, but in fact ...all you have to do is be patient ..one day you'll get what you want

Wishing for: SweDVDR

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    progamer you have sct?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    i hope sgt is right and nobody helps you here, as he said you couldnt follow the simple bumping rule here and then you try to prove you're a good user by giving away an account....have you ever read the rules on those trackers you use? giving away or trading accounts is a huge no-no and trackers hate it when you do that, why would anyone risk their ftn with someone who doesnt know or chooses to ignore rules everywhere he goes?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast