Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone know what happened to warez-bb.org

dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    i use this site for some rs links when i need it. does anyone know what happened to this site. if its down for good, anyone know similar alternatives. thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    bmh67wa's Avatar Poster
    It's still there. I'm on it right now.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    dcliffnotes's Avatar AmericanPinoyGuammie BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    do you know why it doesnt load up for me on both browsers ie7 and firefox. they dont block ips right? cuz i tried at home and in school.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Maybe try clearing your cache..it loads for me too.

..Actually I am sure warez discussions are banned here... check the FAQs
    Last edited by thewizeard; 11-07-2007 at 12:36 PM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i tried so many times even tried to clear my cache, but i get nothing. maybe my isp did something. idk. anyways, thanks guys for your help. sorry about discussing warez....now i know.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Try it through a proxy..maybe you are banned..

http://anonymouse.org/anonwww.html

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    seedbox user
    yeah go for proxies, once I had a similar situation with projectw forum, thought it was down for months and one time I used proxy and voila, it was online for the whole time, and my account wasn't banned at all, maybe my isp blocked that ip or sth, dunno.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    thanks for your help guys. i tried a proxy using the anonymouse.org, at first it said timeout and i thought it didnt work. i tried it on other sites like yahoo and google and it worked. then i tried again at w****-bb and it worked the second time. the only thing is that it loads the site slowly, but who cares. thanks guys.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dcliffnotes View Post
    thanks for your help guys. i tried a proxy using the anonymouse.org, at first it said timeout and i thought it didnt work. i tried it on other sites like yahoo and google and it worked. then i tried again at w****-bb and it worked the second time. the only thing is that it loads the site slowly, but who cares. thanks guys.
    Good, we can all go off now, for a fun weekend file-sharing

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by dcliffnotes View Post
    Try different proxies..Might yield different results
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast