Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i am still waiting for lvl 9 (the best one) giveaway results

Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    he thought he was writing an epp for southpark maybe lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    dang..i missed out on the 500 words one! didnt know it had to be 500...oh well..maybe next time!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    surprising enough, merely only 1 % applicant disqualified coz they called him "liar" etc. most people who called him so were already FTN members and thus were not applying themself.

i won't reveal much, unless he wants to.

EDIT:

1) candidate must have over 50 posts (dont want to give it away to a peron with sock puppet accounts that ask from multiple account to increase there chances)

2) Any candidate that sent me a PM is out

3) Any candidate who said i am a lair or suggest the giveaway was fake is out

4) Any candidate who other ppl said I should give the invite to (if they have so many freinds why dont they are have a invite from one of their freinds. There must be a reason or the freinds are sock pupets either way out)

5) must have posted over 500 words to the thread

~ 98% failed on last one lol
    lol; I qualify
    Last edited by Eytan; 11-06-2007 at 06:15 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyspic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post
    i do not want to spam,but the rules of the giveaway were not to pm crazyspic.
    this is why i started this topic. to announce that i am still waiting.
    if i did a wrong thing i am sorry.

You are smart i will give you that. You didnt even fall for my trick when i PM'ed you to see if you would break the rules by responding back in PM. I gave squirl some criteria that i thought of today. Like he said there are so many people and non of the posts really did impress me. With that said i gave him some selection rules he went through all the posts and there are three people left that made the cut. I will take a look at those people and if i dont hate them one of them will get it. If i check there public profile and for all of them i see something i dont like i will alter the selection criteria untill someone passes.
    thank you for the compliment. i do not know if this makes me smart,but i think i can follow simple rules. you insisted on no pm and it was logic for me not to pm you. when you pm-ed me you did not say that the rules changed,so i did not pm you.
    although i do not meet all the criteria i still hope for the invite. regarding peple that posted that they know me, you can be sure that i did not communicate with any of them. they know me from the time i was mod at that free inv forum i mentioned. that is all.
    i probably shouldn't have posted "i am waiting/ i am not tired" so many times. that was just me trying to say that i am confident the giveaway will take place and people to see the giveaway on the first page. and the logical egoism to show that i am really interested in this invite. it is easier to be noticed and to have your post read more times if you are annoying. just not too annoying to make the other person dislike you.
    this being said i will stay put and wait for a decision. i might respond to some posts thou

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    @cristina, as you said in the first post of the thread you wish not to spam.. Well, this hardly is generating useful posts is it? Be patient, if mister crazy wishes to give out his invite he will, if not, he won't. That's not up to me or anyone else to decide.

Any more threads like this will be trashes, they are pointless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123