Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elektronik compared to other music tracker

darkeingel's Avatar Spammer BT Rep: +3
    Elektronik is for techno,minimal,electro,house music... on trance category they have (only) 250 torrent atm.

Great advantege is you love electronic music is that here are uploaded very good PROMOs NoN-Scene ... so you have the chance to have a very good track before they apear on "scene" ,if apears

For Scene torrents, i personal use STM , but with that "User Torrents" section will have to look for something else because STM right now is to "messy"
    1338 - Above leetz0rs

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Elektronik doesn't have IRC channel

Elektronik+TR is much better than TT.

i think TT have much more content

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeingel View Post
    Elektronik is for techno,minimal,electro,house music... on trance category they have (only) 250 torrent atm.

Great advantege is you love electronic music is that here are uploaded very good PROMOs NoN-Scene ... so you have the chance to have a very good track before they apear on "scene" ,if apears

For Scene torrents, i personal use STM , but with that "User Torrents" section will have to look for something else because STM right now is to "messy"
    sweet, thanks

also, thanks Tristan m YoYo for ur input. But could u go a bit further than just a statement "TT >TR+elektro" or vice versa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12